Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My Luftwaffe Photo Album

Article about: Im so excited, i have just bought a Luftwaffe Photo Album, i can't really afford it at the moment but i couldn't say no The album relates to a luftwaffe officer who was asigned to the balloo

Default My Luftwaffe Photo Album

Im so excited, i have just bought a Luftwaffe Photo Album, i can't really afford it at the moment but i couldn't say no

The album relates to a luftwaffe officer who was asigned to the balloon air defence.

It has 196 photos in it in total, there are pics of him with other officers, troops and even sunning himself on the beach.

Here are a few of the pics, if anyone wants to see more just let me know and i would be more than happy to take some more.

My Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo AlbumMy Luftwaffe Photo Album

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Luftwaffe Photo Album
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Luftwaffe Photo Album

Very nice, I think these albums are a very important and personal piece of history to own, I can only imagine how many are rotting away somewhere in an attic or musty basement, I just picked up a luft flak soldiers photo album, now I have the fever to buy more!

Thanks maximus i love it, and i totally agree with you, they show a different side of the war through the eyes of the individual, a side you dont normally see. Id hate to think of how many have been thrown away over time, very sad.
    I have never really had any interest in photos until i got some British ones a month or so ago, now like you im addicted, each one tells a different story, and a more human side of the story that helmets and other items just dont have.

An excellent pick up !!

Albums are a great window on the personal lifes of troops, I love to see them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem