Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My New Photographs

Article about: I traded for these two photographs last week. They are both large photos, approximately 10"x14". I really like them! Regards, Mike

?

Default My New Photographs

I traded for these two photographs last week. They are both large photos, approximately 10"x14". I really like them!

Regards,
    Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Photographs   My New Photographs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Photographs
    P
    Many

Default Re: My New Photographs

Nice personal portraits Mike. Is there any writing on the back? Looks like the two on the left may be brothers, some similarities. I like the panzer crewman on the right. The ironic thing is, these young guys are always smiling in these personal settings, but these are usually the photos that were put on their death notification cards. Thanks for showing.

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Nice personal portraits Mike. Is there any writing on the back? Looks like the two on the left may be brothers, some similarities. I like the panzer crewman on the right. The ironic thing is, these young guys are always smiling in these personal settings, but these are usually the photos that were put on their death notification cards. Thanks for showing.

Jay
    There is some barely visible writing on the back of the assault gunner photo but I can't tell what it says. I need to scan it & enlarge it. The Totenkopf soldier & the Heer soldier look like brothers to me, too. In fact, everybody that has seen the photo says the same thing.
    I would like to know what happened to them. Maybe they survived the war but I doubt it.

Mike

I think like you mike. I look at all the photos I have of German and Russian soldiers and wonder what happened to them. I also wonder how many survived the war, but then got stuck behind the wall of communism.

Jay