Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)

Article about: I just get this pic (this morning) and I luv it. IS THIS FAKE? does anyone know the stamp in the back? Itīs an theatre playing in the WestWall. I already hv shoot many closeups, so I/we can

Default My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)

I just get this pic (this morning) and I luv it. IS THIS FAKE? does anyone know the stamp in the back?

Itīs an theatre playing in the WestWall. I already hv shoot many closeups, so I/we can see the faces and clothes...

I hope u all enjoy it!

Iīll be Waiting for an answer, thx!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)   My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)  

My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)   My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)  

My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)   My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)
    P
    Many

Default Re: My New Pic (German Theatre Playing in the WestWall)

Please, guys.... I need to know: IS THIS FAKE OR REAL? does anyone know anything about the stamp in the back?

THX!

Everything looks good to me, friend...I see no problems at all here.
    cheers, Glenn

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

SO, Iīm gonna stay in the white zone, where my pics are not copies o fakes... Thx a lot!