Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

Article about: Oh wow! Youre right.....it is most likely an uncropped example, as mine is smaller than postcard size. Also there are a few minor details that are different on mine (probably because of the

Default Re: My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    here are some of my recent ones. Sorry bout the words on the pics, the scans from where i buy them are just better than my camera's digital pics. Enjoy and feel free to comment, ask questions, or share any of your photos
    Thanks for sharing. Please allow me to point out an apparent misidentification, though: The image labeled "ssdrinkbeer" does, in fact, not show SS personnel, but members of the DAF's Werkscharen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images
    P
    Many

?

NICE vegar! I like em! Norfolk, Virginia is pretty close to where I live. The "flying boats" of ww2 were pretty neat. I have a rare pic of the Boeing 314US "california clipper" flying boat. As I read into it, I learned some were used to easily transport US Generals/officers/politcal figures etc. to places of importance. A minute Part of WW2 you very seldomly hear about

?

Good call HPL! I got that in a group of photos that have yet to arrive in the mail. I should have noticed that, but havent really looked at it much since I dont have it yet. (I didnt even know that anyone could see the "file names" that I save them under either") I will need to pay attention when I quickly save my scans now! thanks

?

few new ones I got around to uploading. For some reason i really like the Calvary Troops photo. Can anyone guess what kind of prisoners the Wehrmacht man is gaurding?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

The prisoners might be Polish, can we get a bigger scan of it?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

you have to click on it. I agree with you that they look Polish. Unfortunately this photo is literally like 1.75 in x 1.75 so its VERY small. I try not to get photos that small unless I really like em. Most of my photos are 6x9cm,2.5x3.5 inches, or 3x5 inches.

here some i got today, anyone here know the building
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

kosice508
    ?

im enyoing on this pictures!cool..

?

you should check my pics!

?

Thanks for those klinger! Nice landscape photos, but I unfortunately am terrible indentifying locations. I like the last photo of the woman with the OST patch/Tag. I have never seen that before. Love the woman in the Kriegs uniform too! Please feel free to add whenever u pick some new ones up!

TDean u can leave a link to your photos if youd like. Or feel free to post some of your favorites here for us to see!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast