Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Never seen Eva Braun photos hit the web

Article about: This story came up as one of the world news stories in the Yahoo home page tabs. For those of you that have not seen this here is the link. Photos of Hitler’s Wife Stir the Web | The Upshot

Default Never seen Eva Braun photos hit the web

This story came up as one of the world news stories in the Yahoo home page tabs. For those of you that have not seen this here is the link.

Photos of Hitler’s Wife Stir the Web | The Upshot Yahoo! News

Regards

Jeff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Never seen Eva Braun photos hit the web
    P
    Many

Default Re: Never seen Eva Braun photos hit the web

Hi Jeff, the third photo shown with the guy in the bear suit is far from new. It is actually well known......It think this story is hyped up.

Cheers, Ade.

I see, yes that makes sense with Yahoo. I have not done much reaserch on her due to me not being a big fan of her hubby. Just found it funny about the statistics they stated about the % raise in her name search.

Regards

Jeff

?

thats odd, another photo of Eva was posted online yesterday too, claiming to be "never before seen". It is a photo of her painted black trying to imitate Al Jolson. The photo had been published in a book about Eva years back, but they still say never before seen image? Heres the link:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...old-photo.html

There are even film about naked EB on youtube. I can not understand why these photos are so "special"? Eva Braun was just a girl from Munich, not some monster.