Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 108 of 365 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Where do you guys get all of these great pictures? All I can find around here is doo doo pics,
    If you want to buy awesome pics, you will have to drop a lot of $$$! I think Panzer and Don may have special trees in their yards that yield radical pics! A doo doo pic will run you 2-4 bucks, including shipping. Even buying in bulk will result in a 1-2 dollar range. Panzer can hook you up, as he sells some nice sets!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

I was lucky ive gotten all my pics from my german relatives. But saddly many have been lost through the years by other family members...

Some of my grandfathers photos including picture of him and his plane in libya and albania along with the arrival of rommel in tripoli
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Bill you have blown me away with your photos.! that panzer photo is just so,,,,,Interesting.
    sad photos are very interesting but it tells us that war isint happy.

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Oh and I have never spent any more than 8euro on a picture but all my pictures are interesting. all you need to have is a good-eye and know where to get your photos. if you want to know where I buy my photos than here you go.

original german ww2 photos | eBay

cheers,
    -Patrick Lewis

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    If you want to buy awesome pics, you will have to drop a lot of $$$! I think Panzer and Don may have special trees in their yards that yield radical pics! A doo doo pic will run you 2-4 bucks, including shipping. Even buying in bulk will result in a 1-2 dollar range. Panzer can hook you up, as he sells some nice sets!
    Actually my doo doo=translation is 0 there is nothing around here, nota no not one, I can never find pics of any war material of any kind in my area, I like to shop local but sheesh, I guess I live in a bad area for TR items, if fact I know I do. But hey we can have silencers, and machine guns in this state, I guess that equals something.

Hi guys got back from vacation and thought to visit this thread before i leave again. I will shoot some photos tomorrow to post. Pwny i think Bill is unbeatable when it comes to photos.
    I spend most of my money on uniforms but when i see something good, photos related, i can't resist. Today i got a small fallschirmjager lot and a nice prewar photo album of 10 Komp. Inf. Reg. 64. I will post these after i'm done posting the panzerjager albums.
    Bill this is the photo in the 1st album that showed us the unit.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

My first Photos, opinions? I am sure that scanners work better but I just have camera for these. Thanks Mike

Any ID on these persons would help...
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-18-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post

My first Photos, opinions? I am sure that scanners work better but I just have camera for these. Thanks Mike

Any ID on these persons would help...
    Pretty cool pics! A nice start to your pic collection!! A lot of medals and badges too. I'm sure Panzer and Don can tell you more about them. I know doo doo, lol.

Thanks I think I will pick up the rest, maybe get a better deal, but well see, pics are so hard to find around here, these are first I have seen in awhile, Mike

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks Bill for putting a time frame to the picture that answered my question on who took the photo. One more quick note I am amazed at the amount of damage that this panzer took due to hitting that mine it would appear to have ripped the welds apart when the side panel blew out I can't even imagine what it would have been like to be in that Panzer when it hit . I wonder what the odds are that they hit one of there own mines just a speculation.

Regards Mark K
    Mark, at first I thought the same thing. And I actually asked the seller that very question, but he insisted that a Mine did indeed cause the crew to be killed. He is a long-time follower of Pz Reg33, and I was just lucky enough to be able to purchase some things from him. But as you know, the underside of the tank is very vulnerable and never ends up good for the crew when hit. But its hard to say for sure if a mine or mineS were the ONLY thing that did the damage. A Mine could have been the initial blast which immobilized it (threw the tracks/etc), and it very well could have been hit by something else while being an easy target. Obviously just speculation tho.

Felix + Welsman ----Awesome Photos! Really!

Chris- thanks for finding that. I will certainly try to find a link between the 2..... you never know! Good to see ur back from Vacation