Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 113 of 365 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Mark: Some killer portraits! Does the second portrait show Panzer Badge in wear? It looks like part of a PAB, but I cant tell for sure. Thanks for posting them

Mike: cool book! Some neat photos in it too. I think you did the right thing too, I would rather have that book compared to the russian pics for sure. Should be fun looking into it too!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

few random ones. Horse-rider Badge in wear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Few odd ones.

Middle pic looks to have some "Stahlhelmbund" members, some wear Gorgets.

Others look to be early Reichspost, one has odd insignia under the cap eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Panzer 1031

You are correct second portrait does show Panzer Badge in wear had to check with a magnifing glass to be shur is a little cloudy sorry cant tell you who the maker is from this picture...LOL...LOL

Regards Mark K

?

Hello all! I need a little help ID'ing this man who's insignia appears to be SS-oberfuhrer, although im not sure. He is in a town square talking to who appears to be Hermann Goring. The man in question looks very familiar to me and I think Ive seen him photographed w/ Hitler many times w/out his cap and I believe he was grey haired w/ a small moustashe. Any help would be appreciated .Thanks
    ~Dean
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 
    Last edited by Dean; 08-23-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Hello all! I need a little help ID'ing this SS man who's insignia appears to be SS-oberfuhrer. He is in a town square talking to who appears to be Hermann Goering. The oberfuhrer looks very familiar to me and I think Ive seen him photographed w/ Hitler many times w/out his cap and I believe he was bald-grey haired w/ a small moustashe. Any help would be appreciated.
    Uniform and insignia are not of the SS, but the NSDAP's Corps of Political Leaders. The collar patches are those of a Gauleiter and the man in question is Julius Streicher. (The other one is indeed Hermann Göring.)

Please see here for an image apparently taken on the same occasion:

Hermann Goering and Julius Streicher - Rights Managed - Stock Photo - Corbis
    The building seen in the background of the above Corbis image is the Frauenkirche ['Church of Our Lady'] located at Nuremberg's Hauptmarkt square. [The square was re-named Adolf-Hitler-Platz in March 1933]

Dean, nice political photo for a change! The guy on the right is not SS as he's wearing a NSDAP political uniform with what appear to be collar tabs for Gauleiter. He could be Julius Streicher and the place might be in Nuremburg, but that's just a guess.

Cheers, MB.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The caption identifies the place as Neukirch-Höhe; a village in West Prussia. Today it is part of Poland and known by the Polish name Pogrodizie.

See: Pogrodzie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and here is the church in question:

Pogrodzie

Apparently, the monument in front of the church is gone today.

Judging from the Iron Cross on top, and the wreathes and honor guard on the occasion of the Heldengedenktag [= Heroes' Memorial Day] (as the other caption says) it was probably a German World War 1 memorial.

"Boot inspection" would be a better translation. The soldiers present their boots to their NCOs for inspection.
    Thanks Andreas. You are a genius man
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Nice eye,HP !
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice eye HP and MB!