Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 145 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Rep its a Russian copy...I had some of these and I returned them, cause I thought they were original, Panzer1031 set me straight, but if you like it keep it. Its a good shot of a tank hehe.
    So you think it's garbage? It was only a few bucks. I think I remember yours, and they were a lot of money. I know thet are Russian prints, but are they old or new ones? I have a few more coming from this guy. May have to call him out on it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    So you think it's garbage? It was only a few bucks. I think I remember yours, and they were a lot of money. I know thet are Russian prints, but are they old or new ones? I have a few more coming from this guy. May have to call him out on it.
    No, No, not garbage, mine were just sold as original, as least the vender did not say they were, they were 10 bucks each! So I called him on it and when I returned them, he said they were Russian reprints, but they were not marked as such, some venders say or try to sell them as original though, and fool people, I think 10 was way to much for Russian reprints, but if they were cheaper, I probably would have kept them, thats all.

This is his description. If this is accurate, I would consider it a WW2 era pic. No?

You are bidding on a WWII German Army Wehrmacht Panzer III StuG Tank & Crew with Grenadiers in the Snow Photo. This photo comes from Russian captured German film. It was printed by the Russians near the end of the war and so is an original WWII photo, done so for intelligence and historical purposes to serve the Russian military officer training academies and schools. It has been filed away in the Ukraine for decades.

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    This is his description. If this is accurate, I would consider it a WW2 era pic. No?

You are bidding on a WWII German Army Wehrmacht Panzer III StuG Tank & Crew with Grenadiers in the Snow Photo. This photo comes from Russian captured German film. It was printed by the Russians near the end of the war and so is an original WWII photo, done so for intelligence and historical purposes to serve the Russian military officer training academies and schools. It has been filed away in the Ukraine for decades.
    GP I am not 100% sure but I believe that Bill/Panzer 1031 told me they were reprinted in the 50's. I could not tell if they were or not, (mine that is) but you can always ask Bill, he is the expert, he gave me a link to a web site, selling original german photos and such for around 2-5 each or so, but I cannot remember the link, a trusted dealer. The picture you have is WW2 German tank Stug during WW2, if you like it and the price is right, keep it. I was just sold some reprints, that I truly thought were original, and they were not, yours at least says they are Russian prints, so I guess thats honest.

Dont know if these will post or not? but, other than original WWII pics, I also love collecting original War Movie Stills. IF........these post? these are all from: The Longest Day-showing some action with the Amis, Brits and French. The other set of stills are all from: Sink the Bismarck.

Not working I guess? Sorry.

?

Guys these photos have been well discussed here and on other forums they are relatively recent fakes and copies many coming out of the Ukraine they always have the same Russian squigly writing on the rear for some reason , they are not genuine and are not wartime but if you buy them as modern copies then you know what you are getting.

They are always sexy photos of Panzers , Sturmgeschutz , RKT, SS , Personalities etc etc they have been flooding the internet and flea bay for the last few years !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Carl nice to see you back here mate !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

chris!! That armoured car photo is awesome!! Its really cool to see armoured personell wearing black panzer berets! Do we know what unit/division this is yet?? also, check out that drum magazine on the MG!!

?

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    Some hitler youth ready for battle.
    Nice! thanks for sharing Bowlin!
    Thanks to Oskenvrad as well!

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Guys these photos have been well discussed here and on other forums they are relatively recent fakes and copies many coming out of the Ukraine they always have the same Russian squigly writing on the rear for some reason , they are not genuine and are not wartime but if you buy them as modern copies then you know what you are getting.

They are always sexy photos of Panzers , Sturmgeschutz , RKT, SS , Personalities etc etc they have been flooding the internet and flea bay for the last few years !!

Exactly! As Paul and Mike said, these are post-war prints and not Original Period photos in ANY way. Alot of these photos are actually reprints of published images. They have been around for a long while now. Sellers, especially on Ebay....state that these are archive photos captured by the Russians. This is absolute BS. There are in fact photos that came out in the 50's that were said to be Russian captured but these ARE NOT them.

I have also noticed a HUGE flood of the "Adolf Muller" fakes lately on Ebay. These are one of the more dangerous fakes, as the atelier stamp is similar to period studio stamps. Any photo w/ this stamp is a fake
    BE AWARE OF THIS FAKE!!!!! ----Adolf Muller Leipzig

see here for an example: Marktplaats.nl > foto nederlandse SS vrijwilliger NSB - Verzamelen - Militaria | Tweede Wereldoorlog
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share