Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 150 of 365 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    That dude actually pulled off wearing the Beret. It looked goofy on alot of the guys tho, thats for sure
    What he might have told his fellow tankers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZcqk...eature=related (Just couldn't resist it. )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    What he might have told his fellow tankers: I make this look good - cut scene from MiB - YouTube (Just couldn't resist it. )
    HAHAHA! awesome

haha, I personally think so too Chris.....but Im sure some would disagree. My favorite is the Aufklarungstruppe portrait tho. That dude actually pulled off wearing the Beret. It looked goofy on alot of the guys tho, thats for sure

This one got a nice home now: little frame display w/ original Pz tab Skull.
    - Colored portrait- copper brown piping
    Nice display there bro
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi Carl,
    Actually they are not aged using tea/coffee. I understand what you are refering to, but this is not the process in which the Russian Archive Fakes are produced. The way the Russian Fakes are made may sound intricate, but the process is quite simple and cheap. First, if you look at these pics, you will find that you can literally Peel off layer by layer of the photo paper. The top (first) layer is paper that is treated w/ chemical to reduce blacklight glow/etc. (note the waxy feel). Once the top layer is peeled away, the inside layers glow like radiation.....obviously modern paper! haha. These photos from what I have learned, have been printed using the Sephia Toning process, which gives them the yellowish or somewhat aged look. I have tested many many of these, and some actually glow less than others.....but all are Modern Prints in the end! Luckily these are one of the easiest fakes to spot. Happy Hunting guys.
    Hi Bill, and thank you for the "book-learning" on these. Believe it or not? I actually did have some stained with coffee or tea-because they still have a tea-smell to them. I gave all of those away to a friend of mine in Australia about a year or so ago. The others though, I still have--which are of the process you speak of--trouble is, is I had not know of that till now ;-)) If I can figure out how to use the rep points system here? I owe you some for teaching me something useful ;-))

Well, the link to my pix posted but isnt showing up? Weird. Ill try once more and see what happens?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! It FINALLY worked.

These are all my newest acquisitions of original movie stills from: The Longest Day. Shown are at least 4 stills that deal with the French in Ouisterham, the one I have (thought I had at least two) that show the British Paras @ Pegasus Bridge, and the rest are nice cast shots of Amis on Pont Du Hoc as well as the Engineering Sergeant (Jeffrey Hunter) on the beach calling for a Medic, and the rest are battle scenes. Now I need some scenes with pix of Germans in them.

I couldnt get the Sink the Bismark stills to copy but will try that one more time.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Gut. Sink the Bismarck stills are above. I have 5 more but dont have them online anywhere to try posting here. I have I think 8 more from TLD, but those too aint online because of the damned internet Gremlins messing with my stuff on another site.

Ill try to get my The Wild Geese LC set up here next then my Tora Tora Tora stuff. You will enjoy those if you all liked these?

One of my favorite of my newer picks this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

An Observation/Barrage Balloon in Russia.