Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 155 of 365 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    What are the chances to find the same guy on another photo owned by someone else.
    About the same as finding the same knocked-out French tank on another photo owned by someone else?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    About the same as finding the same knocked-out French tank on another photo owned by someone else?
    Indeed
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Bill please don't tell me you run out of photos man
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I know guys.... Its cool when things like that happen tho. must be fate! lol

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Bill please don't tell me you run out of photos man
    I just got a few in the mail. And have some really good ones coming. But Ive been spending my money on buying 1 really nice photo instead of say 3 decent ones lately.

- Panzermann from Panzer Regiment 2. He is wearing a first pattern wrap...but interesting to note is the lack of a breast eagle.
    (at first I thought the eagle might be covered by the wrap litzen tabs, but even w/ the way the collar sits, it should show at least half of the eagle)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Early Panzer jackets were not worn with the breast eagle, likewise the very early berets.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

This is the coolest death card I own. It shows a Grey Beret in wear!! It even looks like piping around the "brim".

His slip on straps show the numbers "239". Im assuming he is from Sturm-Artillerie Brigade 239.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Most likely due to pic retouching as these were of course never piped.

The schutzmutze in grey is always rare to see.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Early Panzer jackets were not worn with the breast eagle, likewise the very early berets.
    Right Ade, I just thought it was odd that the beret has an eagle, but not the wrap. But I guess it would make sense since the Schutzmutze eagle was authorized around 1936-1937. Would you know the year that the breast eagle was applied to wraps? Also, was it possible to wear these early sonderbekleidung w/out eagle all the way to the end of the war? Thanks

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Most likely due to pic retouching as these were of course never piped.

The schutzmutze in grey is always rare to see.
    Thanks Ade, as I had never seen piping on any schutzmutze, black or grey. Photo retouching seems the most reasonable answer. Plus its not the greatest detailed photo either! ha