Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 162 of 365 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by rbminis View Post
    This is not a new photo pick up, but one that I would like to share. It is one of my father's tanks somewhere in Russia. It is also my avatar.
    Ralph.
    Amazing, your father must have been one hell of a tanker. Do you have anything else from his service?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    A very good candidate for colorization IMO
    I forgot to add that these 2 photos have actually been published, but are 100% original. Previous owner contributed to the books.

- "Nuts and bolts vol 23" on Panzerjager has the marder on the front cover!
    - "Tankograd No 4012" has the 38T from 9th pz div in it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    RALPH- Wow! Incredible photo first of all, but even more interesting is that it was your fathers!?! Do you mind giving any background info of what his position was in the crew/etc?
    Thanks Bill! My father's position in his crew was a loader. I was told by him that he was also in a tiger, but unfortunately no photos. I was also told that one of his tanks was destroyed and he was the only survivor. Russia was not too friendly during those times. He was 100 kilometers from Moscow on his 17th birthday.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Amazing, your father must have been one hell of a tanker. Do you have anything else from his service?
    Yes, I have some paper work and his RAD booklet. Some of his medals and POW release papers. I will be posting these at a later date.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Bill where do you see the unit's emblem "Yll"? I tried to find it, staring at the photo for over 5 mins but nothing. Maybe i need glasses?

Leander very nice and unusual photo

Andreas thanks for another translation on Bill's photos. Without you we would be hopeless

Rbminis when you post your father's items please give us a link. I'm really interested to see them
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    I forgot to add that these 2 photos have actually been published, but are 100% original. Previous owner contributed to the books.

- "Nuts and bolts vol 23" on Panzerjager has the marder on the front cover!
    - "Tankograd No 4012" has the 38T from 9th pz div in it
    Bill you must have paid top cash for those pics since they had been published.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Rbminis when you post your father's items please give us a link. I'm really interested to see them
    For those who have WAF access, they can be seen here for now until I have them posted on WRF.
    Documentation - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Sorry for the link not working. Maybe a mod can fix it for me. You can go to "Order of Battle and Individual Research" thread and search for "Documentation"
    Thanks,
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    For those who have WAF access, they can be seen here for now until I have them posted on WRF.
    Documentation - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Sorry for the link not working. Maybe a mod can fix it for me. You can go to "Order of Battle and Individual Research" thread and search for "Documentation"
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Works fine for me. Thanks for the link

Isn't the picture of the Pilot/crew member a reverse print off the negative?........His pilot badge and breast eagle are the wrong way around, and he's a "lefty" with the pistol too...is the picture good enough for you to be able to make out the fine details?

Not a new pickup, but one I don't think I posted before (except in one of my collection threads). An interesting pic, IMO, with lots going on and on the reverse it says reserve position, June 43 (in German).

Regards,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.