Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 163 of 365 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by davies435 View Post
    Isn't the picture of the Pilot/crew member a reverse print off the negative?........His pilot badge and breast eagle are the wrong way around, and he's a "lefty" with the pistol too...is the picture good enough for you to be able to make out the fine details?
    Which picture are you referring to?
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 12-26-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Jerry you are right. a very nice photo. It doesn't matter if it's not a new pick up, so please post more nice tropical photos from your collection

Thanks guys!
    A lot of VERY awesome photos everybody!!

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Jerry you are right. a very nice photo. It doesn't matter if it's not a new pick up, so please post more nice tropical photos from your collection
    I posted some previously, but I'm not sure which ones, but this one I was sure had not been posted previously. A favorite was the one that was coloured by panzer 1031, but this next one is a favorite as well. The homemade drum kit, from a jerrycan is great and having the DAK logo on it makes it special and it's part of a slit up group that I managed to buy a few from, though sadly I was outbid on the rest.

Regards,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Indeed mate it's not something you see every day. Very cool drum too. Looks like the guys were having some fun as well

Just got done coloring this photo
    What color on the shoulder boards (Lehr??) ??

Best regards from Norway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by Bond View Post
    The homemade drum kit, from a jerrycan is great and having the DAK logo on it makes it special and it's part of a slit up group that I managed to buy a few from, though sadly I was outbid on the rest.
    Love that drumkit! (The band name appears to be "Kapelle Sandsturm", i.e. "The Sandstorm Band".)

?

I was looking at the last couple of posts to this thread and I believe I have a portrait photo of the same luftwaffe man in tropical wear in thread number 1626 very intresting you gentlemen have a look and tell me what you think.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I was looking at the last couple of posts to this thread and I believe I have a portrait photo of the same luftwaffe man in tropical wear in thread number 1626 very intresting you gentlemen have a look and tell me what you think.

Regards Mark K
    I don’t think it is the same man...
    Some more photos..

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

From the side I seen a resemblance but now that you have shown other photos I believe you are 100% right not the same man can you imagine the odds of two diffrent members having a photo of the same man thousands of miles apart.

Regards Mark K