Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 170 of 365 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by davies435 View Post
    the (VERY) earlier pistol of the Luftwaffe guy, troppenhelm, pistol?!?!
    Which one did you mean? Post # and who posted it?

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Bill nice photos. Ralph thanks for sharing your pics with us
    I tried yesterday to buy some nice panzer photos from a Canadian member in waf but i was too late for 12 mins. Someone else got me first. Hmmm, Bill you are the first that came in my mind At least if you got them we will all see them in this thread
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 11-09-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi Chaps, I thought I'd post my latest KM Küstenartillerie pics recently bought from Finland. Looks like kippers for tea!!

One question, does anyone know what unit wore the starfish insignia he wears on the side of his cap?

Cheers,

Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Hi Richard, the "Zeester" or Starfish was worn in the Netherlands by members of the Marine Kustenartillerie based at Ijmunden.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

my newest one, I am going to have to wait anouther while to get anouther photo since I bought this

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

cheers,
    pat

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Richard, the "Zeester" or Starfish was worn in the Netherlands by members of the Marine Kustenartillerie based at Ijmunden.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, blimey that was a quick reply. Thanks for the info. I'd love to have one of those in my KM Kustenartillerie collection!!!

Cheers,

Richard.

Hi Richard, not me you really need to thank but the thanks should go to a new member of the forum Wilhelm Saris. He wrote a book back in 1989 on "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" Vol 1. He has since wrote many more books and further editions to this series. The info comes from his book. Actually in it is shown another pic of this in wear and an extant Einheitsfeldmutze with the badge in place.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Richard, not me you really need to thank but the thanks should go to a new member of the forum Wilhelm Saris. He wrote a book back in 1989 on "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" Vol 1. He has since wrote many more books and further editions to this series. The info comes from his book. Actually in it is shown another pic of this in wear and an extant Einheitsfeldmutze with the badge in place.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, I've not heard of the books. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the tip off,

Cheers,

Richard.

They are published by Bender

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Bill nice photos. Ralph thanks for sharing your pics with us
    I tried yesterday to buy some nice panzer photos from a Canadian member in waf but i was too late for 12 mins. Someone else got me first. Hmmm, Bill you are the first that came in my mind At least if you got them we will all see them in this thread
    Thanks Chris, here are a couple more from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)