Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 194 of 365 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Consone very nice photos. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the soldat with the zeltbahn in wear.
    Nice photo Bill. I don't think i have one with a KC in wear.
    By the way did you notice that the thread reached #5?
    Amazing
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    HAHA I know it! But it really is what I see. I first thought it to be a brown color, but it sure looks to be red when looking at all of the other pics of him next to other brown-haired komrades. I keep buying photos of him, hoping I will find out his unit from writing on the back or shoulder boards....but to no avail.

Chris, I knew you'd like the KM ones!

Ralph, some more awesome pics of your family. Always interesting to see. And the sleeping soldat pic---- (good eye) his cyphers look like Lettering instead of numbers, I will have to take a better look

Consone- Nice pics and welcome to the thread

Dean- good to see you, and it would be great to have your General pic added here
    Thanks!

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Consone very nice photos. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the soldat with the zeltbahn in wear.
    Nice photo Bill. I don't think i have one with a KC in wear.
    Amazing
    Thanks don! You know I like this too and it was very cheap, only $4,50, but I am addicted to the fourth and ninth picture (not expensive too). The ninth got something special, you know? I don't know, but it is during the campaign in Poland and in a small village, it seems that something is going to happen there, only a hypothesis hahaha.

Amazing
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Amazing

I know it! And Im physced that all of us are still keeping it alive! Just Awesome

?

Here is a KO'd Amroured Sdkfz 222 destroyed during Operation Fall Gelb in Belguim.

Looks like it took a direct hit from an anti tank gun or sumthin.....not a mine

can anyone tell me if 3rd panzer div was in Belguim for Fall Gelb? The Symbol on the fender looks like the divisional symbol for the 3rd Pz Div, but it might just be a tactical symbol for armoured motorised unit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Last edited by Bill T; 01-07-2012 at 06:02 AM.

?

Here is another Panzer wedding Portrait.....well decorated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Here is a KO'd Amroured Sdkfz 222 destroyed during Operation Fall Gelb in Belguim.

Looks like it took a direct hit from an anti tank gun or sumthin.....not a mine

can anyone tell me if 3rd panzer div was in Belguim for Fall Gelb? The Symbol on the fender looks like the divisional symbol for the 3rd Pz Div, but it might just be a tactical symbol for armoured motorised unit
    Bill 3 Panzer Div served in Holland and belguim in 1940 !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Awesome Paul, I knew they had served in Poland and France in 1940....but wasnt 100% sure if they made there way into Belguim during Fall Gelb. Thank You!

KSH
    ?

I know it! And Im physced that all of us are still keeping it alive! Just Awesome
    Indeed - I am just not happy with not having contributed for a looong time - since I have been focusing on other realms of militaria. But looking at all the great photos in this thread that keep pouring in, I am almost tempted to abort my current engagements

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.