Page 214 of 356 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3554

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Dean, Awesome Diercks photo man!

Chris, cant wait to colorize that for ya.

here is an Awesome looking Panzer IV Ausf H, I believe. I love the camo on this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panzer IV auf H camo_final.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	302046  
    ***Visit the Black/White Photo Colorization thread and get your photo colorized***
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/german...ed-113401-127/

Colorizations are Free of charge, however, ANY donations are appreciated and will fully go toward helping the forum's operation. PM for details

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

A nice group photo of some Sturm-Artillerie troop. I will get a good shot of the boards later to figure out a Unit ID
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sturm.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	263.5 KB 
ID:	302055  
    ***Visit the Black/White Photo Colorization thread and get your photo colorized***

Colorizations are Free of charge, however, ANY donations are appreciated and will fully go toward helping the forum's operation. PM for details

?

A nice photo of a man from StuG Abteilung 303. Krim Shield in wear

Name:	stug abt 303_final.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	302057  

?

9th Panzer Division in Breda, Holland. -Panzer IV. Note the "XX" divisional symbol for this time frame

Name:	9 pz div Breda Holland_final.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	302083  

?

Nice shot of some Krads near what could be a Mine-clearing Panzer

Name:	Krads with Panzee IV_final.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	221.7 KB 
ID:	302084  

?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    A nice group photo of some Sturm-Artillerie troop. I will get a good shot of the boards later to figure out a Unit ID
    Some highly decorated Sturmartillerie combat veterans here Bill would great be to identify the unit !
    Last edited by Paul D; 02-05-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I know it Paul, I am in the process of trying to clean up the image to get a clear veiw of the boards....but from what I can see, they really look like "GD" cyphers. PanzerGrenadier Division GD men? They did have Assault battalion, Pzjager, and Pz-Arty battalions....
    They certainly are not numbers, so my first guess was some type of Schule, but I dont think so now. Further research is definitely pending! haha

this is the best I can post right now....but it shows that they are not numbers at least

Name:	x123.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	302182  

?

Yes i thought they looked more like Cyphers than numbers , would have thought if it they were all GD we would be able to see some cuff titles somewhere , it could be a Schule as they are all well decorated !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

Paul, there are indeed cuffttiles in wear!! I will try to get a shot of them. I hadnt noticed them, as it is a darker photo...until you said that!!

here we go....

Name:	GD cuff.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	302453  

?

Well spotted Bill , defiantely pointing to GD !!

1st July 1916