Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 236 of 365 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

These folks appear to be enjoying themselves at a table in the woods. Can someone read the back please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Just another gaggle of Heer infantry.

I like the trucks in the background, as well as the steps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

A bunch of Luftwaffe men in their dress uniforms on a ferry. The town looks nice, perhaps it's in Bavaria or Austria?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

A very nice photo of a Heer gefreiter and his lady.

Could well be Bayern/Ostmark

Nice early image of the Lutwaffe NCO's day out: note early small cap eagles and no breast eagles.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My new favorite out of the ones in my collection. WWI helmets, a pile of equipment, and a nice little gun. Can anyone identify the type of gun?

A crisp photo of a soldat. Can someone read the back please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

I have seen lots of photos like this, and they lead me to believe that German soldiers were allowed to take their rifles and equipment home with them. Does anyone agree?

Note the early rifle he is carrying.

Another early one, note the rifles and the helmets.

Three Heer infantrymen at a stadium. The one in the middle looks like my dad.

Can someone read the back of this photo please?