Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 267 of 365 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Evgeni M View Post
    Nice photos, especially the last one! Get well soon!
    Thank you. Ill be getting more in June as well--probably more tank shots. Im looking for more KVII shots as well as "good" T-34 shots. Im alos looking for eyeball stuff-meaning like the last photo from a foxhole, and anything that is easy to ID ;-))

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Carl thanks for posting your new photos and it is good to see you back here my friend , take care and get well soon,

cheers

Paul
    Thank you Paul ;-)) and I am starting to find a bit more time to get here. I quit another site and no longer give them stuff. A lot of my time now--is visiting vet/friends-the one with the 3 brain tumors for one. Just got back from a too short of a visit with him this early morning/afternoon.

The health problem is still with me but im slowly getting better and finally got out for a long walk today. Id be mentioning this in a PM but-your box is full mate ;-))

- - Updated - -

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    The portrait with the nakampfspange and the DK is very nice.
    Thank you. And being that he is a G.J, should not be too difficult to ID. Ive been doing loads of research on those guys for about 3-4 years now and have referenced and cross-referenced and re-re-cross-referenced them and it will still take time--but I think I can properly ID him soon ;-))

?

nice ones guys.

Here we have a neat photo of some youths, the boy with knife in his mouth has a skull on his cap! If you look quickly, it almost looks like an early beret!! (not tho)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Great photo Bill!
    Here is another from my collection.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

More from Dad's collection:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Last edited by grimmy; 05-28-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Hey guys, I love all the pics but do any of you guys have any photos with soldiers or officers with a P38?

One of my newest_-G.I. with a captured division or larger unit sized Garrison War Flag.
    Attachment 354043

Your link is invalid.

Here is a new one from my collection.
    It appears that he is handing out award citations. I would appreciate if anyone could identify who this General (?) is.
    Thank you in advance,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Arrived today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share