Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 283 of 365 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Hi Guys,

Please excuse my ignorance, but can anyone tell me what the badge is this soldat is wearing on his left breast pocket?
    I've seen so many of them, but have no idea what it is.

Cheers,

Brad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

DRL Sports badge. DRL Sportabzeichen Awarded in bronze, silver and gold.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    DRL Sports badge. DRL Sportabzeichen Awarded in bronze, silver and gold.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade

Brad.

?

?

?

?

Evgeni,
    I wish I could speak Russian after veiwing some of that video in the link you had posted!! Thanks for that too by the way. Very neat.

Richard, awesome photo w/ the tresse being worn!! Great find on that one

Paul, cool that you spotted that photo and knew exactly what it was! Interesting photo indeed. I hope it wasnt too late for you to win it for your collection

Bryant, killer Fallschirmjager Kreta portrait. I like how the EK is being worn in that 3rd to last portrait too. and Lancere, your collection is growing rapidly it seems! nice work.

Here is Major Gerhard von Zezschwitz of Panzer Abteilung 100. He was KIA on June 24, 1941. His grave is in Berjosa, Belarus. Added is a photo of his grave. I cannot find any info on him other than that
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

KM ceremony pic w/ High Seas Fleet Badge and KM daggers.....anyone recognize the Admiral?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Photo of HJ Leaders at a large rally or function of some sort. Interesting in that it shows the Feldscher H.J. shoulder boards in wear. This one came from Ebay DE. It's only the third photo I've ever seen in books or anywhere else that shows these shoulder boards in wear so I was very happy to pick it up.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Here is Major Gerhard von Zezschwitz of Panzer Abteilung 100. He was KIA on June 24, 1941. His grave is in Berjosa, Belarus. Added is a photo of his grave. I cannot find any info on him other than that
    Bro it's nice that you have a picture of him during the war and also one of his grave as a set.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377