Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 293 of 365 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 303 343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

- - Updated - -

?

Very nice Luftwaffe summer cap portrait Bryant.

Well, here is a sad image guys...It came with a couple other pics that I got. Dont usually like to even have these types of pics in my collection, but was wondering about the camo uniforms in wear. Maybe Russian leaf camo pattern? Ive cropped both photos, but there is also a camo cap in wear.....same pattern
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

Hi Bill, I think you are right. But a cap was not issued, it would most likely be the hood.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Can it also

Maybe SS pattern?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Bill, I think you are right. But a cap was not issued, it would most likely be the hood.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Evgeni, it appears to be a smock as there are no buttons. The nearst SS pattern is 44 "Pea pattern" or more correctly Erbsenmuster. These were never made into smocks, only tunics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Makes perfect sense.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Evgeni, it appears to be a smock as there are no buttons. The nearst SS pattern is 44 "Pea pattern" or more correctly Erbsenmuster. These were never made into smocks, only tunics.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks And Ade, you are right...I took another look and it is certainly a hood.

Evgeni I thought they were SS at first as well, but I had never seen that pattern before. I looked around online and found 2 different Russian Leaf pattern camo smocks that looked pretty close. As I understand, these camo smocks/etc were only issued to certain types of troops? Recon, Combat Engineer, Snipers, and couple others I believe

True, those smocks were usually worn by reconnaissance troops, mostly the other type of pattern with bigger leafs.

Hi Bill, here is a nice Russian website devoted to uniforms:

http://rkka.ru/uniform/files/i_arm.htm

You can see the suit here.

http://rkka.ru/uniform/files/arm10.htm

As a joke in our club we nicknamed it the "Laura Ashley pattern". As we think it looks like a pair of the designers curtains!

All of these suits are now rare and expensive to buy today. They work really well in use.

Cheers, Ade.