Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 295 of 365 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 305 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Back to topic, here are four small photos I recently purchased as a group on eBay. I don't know if they have any relation to each other or not, but think the Soldat in the close-up resembles the Soldat on the right in the full-length photo showing two; they're the reason I bought the set, though the decorated Luftwaffe airman's pretty interesting himself.

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

XI stands for: Wehrkries 11. I have Propaganda Kompanie Leutnants boards with Wehrkries X cyphers on them.

Quote by James N View Post
    This is an annoying example from my collection that I bought from someone on WAF who specifically collects shoulderboards. It's a single for an Oberstleutnant der Infanterie; he said he doesn't know if the XI is original to it or not. ( I was only looking for a field-officer grade board so that didn't matter. ) If it IS correct, just exactly WHAT does that make the original owner - an infantry officer in a staff position, maybe?

Attachment 421526
    They are for Wehrkries 11. I have a minty pair of Propaganda Leutnants boards with Wehrkries X on them.

Sorry for double post--the other was meant to be a quoted post.

?

?

Photograph of Gefreiter Johann Lohr while a POW in New York. The postcard back is addressed to his wife Gertrud.

?

You know, I look at all of these great pictures of the war and wonder how many of the them survived.
    I guess Since it is veterans day I was thinking of this.
    I love looking at all the pictures and the Different uniforms and units represented.
    Thanks to all for sharing.
    Sorry, just my thoughts today.
    John

Quote by Bill T View Post
    For all who enjoy photo collecting and would like to share your new German photos as they come in.....PLEASE POST EM! I would like to keep this thread going, so please dont be shy! Photos with "questions" are welcome also!

(feel free to label your photos so others can learn from them)

1. Luftwaffe Parade
    2. Kreigsmarine soldat w/ family wearing U-Boot Badge
    3. Iron Crosses Awarded (Note the man holding the display case of EKs ready to be awarded)
    Are you sure there EK's? They don't look like it. Black and white pictures means black = black. Ofcourse you know that but EKs are black, and the medals on there aren't. They do have some kind of similair ribbon.
    Thanks,

- Bas

Quote by Bill T View Post
    ahhh! I cant figure it out. ha. The image is absolutely terrible. Its too bad too, cuz it woulda been a cool photo. But I am content in calling it a Pilots badge even tho we cant see crap! haha
    Sorry guys
    Bill im pretty sure its a pilot badge seeing how the wings spread out.
    No fallshirmjager here
    But still a great picture, nice gun and tropical helmet.
    Thanks,

- Bas

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    Are you sure there EK's? They don't look like it. Black and white pictures means black = black. Ofcourse you know that but EKs are black, and the medals on there aren't. They do have some kind of similair ribbon.
    Thanks,

- Bas
    Hi

They are two EK2s and the rest seem to be Kvk2s.

Cameron