Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 305 of 365 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Great portraits indeed.
    Wehrmacht39 nice colorized avatar picture.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Nice shots Bryant and Evgeni. Bryant, you have good taste in portraits! All are nice and sharp. Do you mind me asking what type of scanner you have? (i'm trying to upgrade mine)

Here is a Panzermann Portrait, note the Unit Insignia on the side of the cap representing 23. panzer divison
    The badge was "semi-official", and could be seen worn on the upper left sleeve of personnel of this division as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot. Any though on this panzer DKG (additional info or sources)?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Nice shots Bryant and Evgeni. Bryant, you have good taste in portraits! All are nice and sharp. Do you mind me asking what type of scanner you have? (i'm trying to upgrade mine)

Here is a Panzermann Portrait, note the Unit Insignia on the side of the cap! (19 Panzer Div if I remember correctly)

?

I can try to do a little digging, but I know youre pretty good at that yourself, so not sure if I would help much more. lol Definitely a nice little grouping u got tho. very cool

Thanks! Will really appreciate any input!

I can try to do a little digging, but I know youre pretty good at that yourself, so not sure if I would help much more. lol Definitely a nice little grouping u got tho. very cool

?

Thanks Bill. That's a great Panzer portrait.

I use an Epson V500.

Bryant

Here is a Panzermann Portrait, note the Unit Insignia on the side of the cap representing 23. panzer divison
    The badge was "semi-official", and could be seen worn on the upper left sleeve of personnel of this division as well.
    Very nice. Another point of interest is that he is wearing a cluster of three ribbons in his lapel buttonhole (by regulations, it should be no more than two), the top one of which appears to be the German-Italian African Campaign medal.

?

Woah, I dont know how I missed the EK ribbon stuck in the middle there Andreas! I was more focused on the Afrikan campaign Medal and unit isnignia when I bought it!

A neat side-note, is the 23rd Pz Div was known for utilizing Beutepanzer, or captured tanks on both the Western and Eastern Fronts.
    a beautiful example of T34 (w/ cupola) from the 23rd Pz Div here:
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

Evgeni, I really like that grouping. BTW, I did look into it, and Kurt was certainly in 1./Pz Rgt 25, and was a Kompanie Fuhrer in the 1st Battalion. He is listed in all of the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold databases/etc for the Division as well. If I were you, I would buy the book "Die 7. Panzer Division". These series of books are great IMO. The ones I have show maps, and even go into daily activities/battles, and details of where the unit was on each date. You'll be able to track the movements of 1st Battalion, and see what Kurt endured. You never know, there could be picture/s of him in there with the unit too, if not mentioning him in the text. Well worth a look.

A new addition: 1st PanzerArmee -Kleist
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

A neat side-note, is the 23rd Pz Div was known for utilizing Beutepanzer, or captured tanks on both the Western and Eastern Fronts.
    a beautiful example of T34 (w/ cupola) from the 23rd Pz Div here:
    Bro that is an outstanding photo. Very weird to see a Russian tank with the Wehrmacht cross.
    I thought that it was the 33rd PZ Div which used captured tanks though.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377