Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 309 of 365 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

These two were found in a scrap book that was given to me by a friend. Probably the most interesting ones in my collection.

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I'm afraid that will be difficult: The first names of the soldier and his wife were Konrad and Berta, but the surname isn't there.
    (The recipient of the photo was a woman with the first name Katharine, whose last name I can't quite make out.)
    Thanks HPL2008, yeah, I can see that now. Shame; but it's a nice card all the same, Cheers, Richard.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Interestingly, the person who wrote on the back of the photo wrote "gef." (Gefallen) or "Fell/Killed" on October 23rd, 1945. Then it looks like the same person realized that this was after the war and that the soldier had most likely died of wounds sustained in May or before, so he or she scratched out "gef." and put in "gest." (Gestorben) or "Died" instead.
    Hi ObKrieger, that's well spotted Nice one.

?

Got this one off a friend, am I correct to assume that the patch above the arm band of the second to the right fellow looks to be an RAD patch?

Surely a RAD picture, all 4 of them. The Patch on the arm indicates the unit.

Quote by egray View Post

Got this one off a friend, am I correct to assume that the patch above the arm band of the second to the right fellow looks to be an RAD patch?

Hitler Youth Marine.................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Share some photos:
    Regards.,
    Von River

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

?

Here's a pic that Ive had for a while, but noticed something I think I overlooked when i bought it. I thought he was wearing a Sudetenland medal, but this is actually a Romanian medal against Communism! Usually more often seen in ribbon bar form imo.
    Photo taken in Italy February 44'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

And a new Luftwaffe pic with Erdkampfabzeichen + Flak badge. (posted it in proper medals thread too)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

I bought a photo album a while back and decided to sell it. However, I haven't received any offers, so I have decided to keep it. I don't particularly need the money anymore so it will stay in my collection.

I believe Hansastraße is in München. I can't really make out the back on the photo of the man. Could someone please read it for me?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share