Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 319 of 365 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Thanks Chris!
    I scann them in the scanner
    My scanner does regular photos, negatives and positives
    Technology has advanced and i got left behind
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareATTACH]New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share Hello all here's some pics of my pics! They came down to me through my family. I believe them mostly to be from the German wartime perspective, all have English descriptions on back some have both German and English. Some of my favs are the bar scene, luger training, Nazi stadium, the two seated ladies are described as captured SS spies? And the one w german em pushing the wagon is labeled on the backside "Germans make good JA's (even in the worst of times humor prevails). Sorry for the hodgepodge order! Hope u enjoy comments are welcome and appreciated.

Hello and thanks for sharing. I see them in an upside down way...... Or is it just my tablet?

No sorry that's on me I wish had a scanner but that s how they posted. All apologies for the mixup!

?

Great photos, but as said, upside down and sideways.
    I have a question on translation...maybe Andreas can help?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    No sorry that's on me I wish had a scanner but that s how they posted. All apologies for the mixup!
    Please allow me. I couldn't do it on my tablet last night but now i'm on my pc and it's easy to download and rotate them.
    I am posting them with the order that they were previously posted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareAWESOME JOB! thanks for the help! My post I put up with my smartphone and I couldn t get the positioning right. I m including a example of one of the photos with German and English descriptions it s quite a powerful and sad image but I feel it should be shared. Also another quick note if you refer to the picture with the officer and woman wearing a garrison style hat the backside reads officer who took these photographs. Thanks again for the help and interest.

?

Nice photos Bsiwula, and nice work rearranging them Chris.

Here is a new one of a Tank Destruction Badge winner/Tank Killer. No info tho.

Thanks for the reply great pic! And again thank you Chris for fixing my screw up! I recently got some imperial Japanese naval photos mostly? Would this be the thread to post them on or is this one reserved for German photos only? Regards thanks again!

Brian

?

Hi Brian,
    yeah this is for German pics, but Im sure there are a bunch of people who would love to see them in the "Axis militaria" sub-forum. They sound neat.