Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 324 of 365 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Picked up quite a few photos (and photo albums) in the last few weeks, will share some but I can't quite seem to make out this ones identification. Anyone have ideas?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

She is serving within the civilian Luftschutz [Air Raid Protection] system, possibly with a factory/workplace air raid protection crew.

A series of simple armbands were used to identify the various functions/duty assignments. The one seen in the photo appears to be the "O" amband for personnel functioning as Ordner, i.e. those serving as air raid shelter stewards and/or in crowd control.

?

Panzerkampf Abzeichen in wear. Look forward to seeing some of your fotos egray
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

"On the journey from St Malo to the island of Gurnsey 10.11.41"

?

Know whats funny....the seller said he had the sterbeblid to go with my Panzerkampf Abzeichen portrait, so I sent a couple more euros....and he sent m,e this:
    Now, I don't think its the same guy. First off, it doesmt say anything about this Panzerkampf Abzeichen. Second, there are a few minor features that don't go along.... What do you guys think? Same guy.....;or no?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

They seem to have similar frowns but the ears look different, the portrait seems to have longer lobes. If it is him, certainly put on some weight. Just my thoughts, take them as you will.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Know whats funny....the seller said he had the sterbeblid to go with my Panzerkampf Abzeichen portrait, so I sent a couple more euros....and he sent m,e this:
    Now, I don't think its the same guy. First off, it doesmt say anything about this Panzerkampf Abzeichen. Second, there are a few minor features that don't go along.... What do you guys think? Same guy.....;or no?
    Definitely not the same guy Bill.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I agree guys. Thanks. Eric ur right....the lobes are the first thing I noticed too.

?

Here are some more from my latest grab:

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

?

Couple of winter shots....Luftwaffe skijagers
    & a pic of a Hummel from schweren Artillerie Abteilung 843 (mot)