Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 325 of 365 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

This Gefreiter seems to have silver bullion type piping...even around the tabs. But has an EM eagle, and boards, as well as cap. So Am I missing something here, or is it just another "against regulations" uniform? Also neat is the summer/lightweight m43.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Looks like some kind of specialization or waffenfarbe.

?

Here is a really nice photo i just picked up off of ebay. It's two brothers, one is a pilot with his 1st model lufty and his pilots badge and the other is a mystery to me. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    Looks like some kind of specialization or waffenfarbe.
    I know, I thought of that Kevin....and still not sure what to make of it. I don't have any other photos showing this either, so was interested to see if anyone had opinions

RYAN- that's an excellent portrait. The man on left looks to possibly be from a Flak unit. Note that he does not have a breast eagle on his bluse, but his Brother does. So most likely this is an earlier portrait

A couple of my new photos from the last few months
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Newest Pickups SS Sport shirt photo and a shot of SS officers at Nuremberg, probably 1935, offers a rare view of the district command flag of SS-Oberabschnitte Sued West, and finally a post war signed photo of SS Obergruppenführer Karl Demelhuber.
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Ryan you need to check out the Demelhuber signature against know originals.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

New photo pick ups! One nice shot of a fairly common shot of the french retreating . Also a Luftwaffe Soldat on a motorcycle.
    Thanks
    Ryan

A couple ofNew pics just arrived, i have had the Flak Regt picture for a while

Hey everyone, I'm new here! I have a big fat flemish Signaal magazine, I think it's post-war. Probably these pictures are common, but here are the first four pages, which is a documentary of the invasion of Belgium & Holland, and the first page of another documentation of the invasion of France.
    Please note that the language is not standardized dutch, but flemish as dutch is a language that was standardized quite late. So 'mistakes' are not really mistakes.

On the far left is a commercial for some typewriter. Followed by a pic-by-pic documentation of Fallschirmjagers or as written in the paper 'val-schermjagers'.
    I will only be writing the BOLDED text, as otherwise it would be too long.

Page 1 Title: In 18 days Holland and Belgium!
    Pic top left: 'De vliegende artillerie heeft haar opgave volbracht'
    Under: Bliksemsnel volgt het inzetten van de Val-Schermjagers'

Page 2
    Pics on the left: Uit de door luchtruim daverende machines valt man na man
    Met het hoofd omlaag in de diepte
    the four pics on the right simply show how they jump out of the plane.

Page 3:
    Top left: Steun voor de luchtinfanterie (people parachuting down into rotterdam)
    under: Op de brug te Rotterdam (german soldiers on bridge in rotterdam)
    under: In een straat te rotterdam (german troops running towards supplies paradropped)
    under: Op een dak te rotterdam (German paratrooper on roof in rotterdam)

top right: Strategisch belangrijke gebouwen (german troops on roof)
    under: Rotterdam brandt (buildings burning)
    under: Parlementair verschijnt (dutch surrender of rotterdam)

Page 4
    top pic: In vijf dagen doorbraak aan de frans belgische grens (Tanks and cars )
    under left: De pantserwagens worden aangevoerd (tanks moving)
    right: French and germans tanks fighting for first time
    both pics under: DE EERSTE GROTE PANTSERSLAG IN FRANKRIJK, luchtfoto van het slagveld der pantsers ( air pictures of hundreds of tank carcasses).