Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 326 of 365 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Hello Wolfgang and welcome we have some separate threads for magazines if you want to post these there !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Ah, ok, I will try to find it and then delete this post, unless someone can point me to the thread?

?

Ryan have you compared your Demulhuber signature to known originals ? If you do you will find it is a fake i'm afraid !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Ryan have you compared your Demulhuber signature to known originals ? If you do you will find it is a fake i'm afraid !!
    I agree Paul. I found a few examples from past threads here, and the last 3 letters "ber" seem to always be the same in all his signatures, and do not match the posted example.

Here is an early photo with some camo in use on M16s. Just posted a new FJ pickup in the proper thread too...

?

The Demelhuber is one of a series of Fake signatures on RKT photos that began to appear a couple of yeras ago i suspect someone has been reproducing them en masse

1st July 1916

?

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Been away way too long but here's some of my newest finds!

?

Hey guys here are my newest finds for 12$ for the three at a flea market in kentucky. The first photo is a whole bunch of Kriegsmarine in line. The next photo are two highly decorated Heer Soldaten. Mann on left has EK2 Ribbon, Ost Front ribbon, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and wound badge. Man on right has Panzerkampf Abzeichen, Wound badge, and Kuban shield. Final photo is what i can see is a SS-Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler Soldat. I might be wrong but from the small detail i can see it seems that he has the LAH emblem on his shoulder boards, also he has a cuff title. Back also included.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

This is a Panzer III of a Lt from Pz Rgt 5, in Afrika...being sent for repairs. Right after the repairs were made, this tank was KO'd by 7 direct close range shots from anti tank guns of the 9th Australian Div. The Panzers were heading toward Alexandria to the Suez Canal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

This is a Tiger of Heavy Tank Battalion 507, Headquarters (or 1st) Company, 1st platoon training in the Netherlands. Note the logs attached to the sides in case it got stuck/etc. This tank belonged to Oberleutnant Rudi Beilfuss

(this pic was published in the 507 book, but this is a copy scan of the original from a 507 vet)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Man oh Man, Bill. You always seem to come up with some pretty awesome photos. Thanks for sharing!