Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 348 of 365 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

2. portrait photo of SS-Oberführer Ernst Boepple (November 30, 1887, Betzingen – December 15, 1950) was a Nazi official, serving as deputy to Josef Bühler in occupied Poland during World War II and the Holocaust. When Hans Schemm died after an aircraft crash, Boepple became the Bavarian Minister for Culture until the invasion of Poland in 1939. In 1940 he again served in the military. On September 1, 1941, he was appointed the State Secretary of the General Government in occupied Poland, serving as deputy to Deputy Governor Josef Bühler. Boepple was deeply implicated in the Final Solution as the deputy to Bühler and also held rank in the SS, being an SS-Oberführer (senior colonel). Headed construction of gas chambers during Action T4, and at Sobibor and Treblinka extermination camps during Operation Reinhard. Boepple was sentenced to death by a Polish court on December 14, 1949 and hanged on December 15, 1950.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

and 3. Hitler in Mariupol (Ukraine).

and "Prinz Eugen"

My aunts father at age 18 in Paris 1943, originally in Luftwaffe flak unit he was moved to a ground forces unit in 1944 as he tells me and was attached to various until his surrender in 1945 in the west. He is 92 and still with us today.

Hunters partisans of 7 Mountain Division
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

my honor - loyalty. died 16 May 1940 in the Netherlands

A few new photos:

Soldier portraits -

And a photo I felt had a measure of historical significance. On the back reads "Ljady. Juden beim begraben Russ. gefallener" Ljady/Belarus Jews bury killed russian soldiers. What struck me on this photo is the fact we have a group of heer soldiers (not the usual SS) forcing Jews to bury dead Russians, with those smug little gloating grins on their faces.

These aren't the rank and file soldiers you hear about that were "just following orders" and appalled when they discovered what their leadership were up to. Nor can they claim it was the SS who did all the despicable things to the Jews. No, these are heer men who are clearly enjoying their work and fully aware of what they were doing. Proof (if we need any) to the world that the heer were not all the unsuspecting party they wanted to be seen as following the war. We can only imagine the fate of these people after their grim task was completed.

Last edited by avenger; 09-01-2015 at 01:44 AM.

Very nice, i will soon post my new purchases.

and new... Mountain police

and Gerhard Bremer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_Bremer

Hi guys, it's a long time since i bought a new photograph. But i could resist this one. A portrait of a forestry officer and it is a big size 23,5 x 17,5 cm.