Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 351 of 365 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Quote by Evgeni M View Post
    Picked up this grave photo. Taken somewhere in France. Probably PZ IV crew, all KIA.

Back says Soldatengraber... and location that I cannot read. Will be good to know where the picture is taken.
    It says "kurz vor Paris" = "a short distance from Paris".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

I came across these Photos for sale on Ebay.de today...the seller is "parting-out" a great photo-album...sigh.
    On the other hand, now I can understand why Fallschirmjaeger were referred to as "Green Devils"...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

These are amazing photos of Göring holding a meeting outside his special train. Clearly seen is the DR silverware from that train in use.

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

I would love to see any others like this or any DR Silverware in use if anybody has any.

More nice pics and video here: https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

got this nice panzer 4 overhaul picture with some text on the back. Any reference to the place?

got this nice panzer 4 overhaul picture with some text on the back. Any reference to the place?
    Definitely no reference to the place, but the first and last word are hard to read for me. I think it says:

"deu. [= deutscher] Panzer (mittelschwer)" = "German tank (medium-heavy)"

Would fit the picture indeed.

Another cool picture of British Panhard 178 in German use and some other tanks in the background.
    It says 2 einsatz 2 October 1941 Russland (second mission on October 1941 in Russia) and location, something Supcy (Zubcy or similar in Russian) - Scobjepou...(starting with Skobje.. in Russian). Would be nice to figure out the location to id the unit as well.

Thanks.

A couple of new photos.

Interesting photo of the scissor scope in use:

Group photo of SS:

Another cool picture of British Panhard 178 in German use and some other tanks in the background.
    It says 2 einsatz 2 October 1941 Russland (second mission on October 1941 in Russia) and location, something Supcy (Zubcy or similar in Russian) - Scobjepou...(starting with Skobje.. in Russian). Would be nice to figure out the location to id the unit as well.

Thanks.
    Got a bit more info on this one.
    Zubcy is located near Yartsevo and on the 2nd of October the battle of Moscow has commenced with the battle of Vyazma and Bryansk.

In the area of Yartsevo 3rd Panzer Group was active narrowing the units with armored vehicles to 1,6, 7 Panzer divisions and 36. Infanterie-Division (mot.)

The only reference I could find to Panhards in those divisions is on the 7th Panzer division:

Viele Panhard 178 wurden von der Wehrmacht mit Bügelantennen und Funkgeräten deutscher Fertigung ausgestattet. So auch dieses Fahrzeug der Aufklärungs-Abteilung 37 (mot) der 7. Panzer Division, welche, wie die 20. Panzer Division, eine Vollausstattung mit diesen Fahrzeugen erhalten hatte.

All in all a nice photo of 7th Panzer Division on the eve of attack on Moscow.
    Last edited by Evgeni M; 01-04-2016 at 11:56 AM.