Page 5 of 356 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Oh Wow, thats pretty neat HPL! It says the Bundeswehr still uses it for training, but I guess it was bombed pretty good by allied air raids in ww2 tho. I would have never guessed the kradmeleders were just training in that photo! As usual, many thanks for the info, photo, and translation. Please know, I do try and work out the words before just asking for a translation, but I dont do very well. haha

Thanks VonBond, I have been searching for a long time to find a HJ flak crew with gun photo. I have some without the gun, but they arent as interesting. I would love to see anymore photos you might have or come across!

Thanks for looking and commenting Kristalriss! It makes it worth keep posting these photos when people enjoy them.
    ***Visit the Black/White Photo Colorization thread and get your photo colorized***
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/german...ed-113401-127/

Colorizations are Free of charge, however, ANY donations are appreciated and will fully go toward helping the forum's operation. PM for details

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Always good to get something you want Bill.

This one arrived today and for me it's a good one, though the details might have been sharper.

A panzer trooper in Afrika, with TK's on his lapels and a wound badge? and A HJ badge???

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay tk pic - Copy.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	191628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay tk pic b.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	191629  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I like that one Alot Jerry! Nice find! Ya, I agree.....an HJ proficiency Badge, which is pretty cool to see on an Afrika Panzer troop I would have to say! haha.
    ***Visit the Black/White Photo Colorization thread and get your photo colorized***

Colorizations are Free of charge, however, ANY donations are appreciated and will fully go toward helping the forum's operation. PM for details

?

Some new ones. I really like this Wedding photo. Check out the DLV Dagger and Uniforms.

DLV Wedding
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DLV men wedding 001_final.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	192653  

?

Some Luftwaffe men in wehrmacht issue Winter fur caps and heavy wool coats

Last one is a Luftwaffe Ceremony. looks like it could be at a hanger/warehouse?

Name:	winter gear 3 001_final.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	219.8 KB 
ID:	192654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter gear luft 001_final.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	192655  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winter Luft gear 001_final.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	192656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ceremony Luftwaffe 001_final.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	192658  

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Last one is a Luftwaffe Ceremony. looks like it could be at a hanger/warehouse?
    Agreed, an aircraft hangar.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Agreed, an aircraft hangar.
    Thanks HPL. Looked like a Hangar, but wasnt positive. I know the other ones arent too interesting, but for some reason I like to try and collect variations in uniforms and issued gear etc. I think those fur hats and coats look great. I dont see either for sale too often either for some reason.

?

In the first and third pic in post #45 it's the same coat and I assume hat being worn.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    In the first and third pic in post #45 it's the same coat and I assume hat being worn.
    Ya definitely Adrian. Regular issued fur hats with the ear flaps. Same long wool coats in all 3 pics too. Both the coat and hat look very warm, thats for sure! I bet the guy with the sidecap wishes he had one of those fur hats!
    Here is another photo with winter gear being worn. I think I have shared this one before at one point or another.

Name:	winterngeeer 001.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	192783  

?

came today.

1. Luftwaffe field soldiers in training unis w/ handgrenates

2. Luftwaffe pilot w/ flight suit and parachute harness ?

Name:	handgrenate w training unis 001_final.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	259.1 KB 
ID:	193393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pilot luft 001_final.jpg 
Views:	1225 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	193392