Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Here you go Chris, I think this is what you're talking about, I wrote this on a thread in the 'Technical/How to' section at the top of the forum in a thread entitled something like 'Problems Uploading Pics'

Say you upload four pics, you can see them as thumbnails in the bottom of the picture uploading box when they're uploaded. If they're out of sequence in which you want them to appear you can drag them to put it right. The picture on the left will be the first one and the one on the right will be posted last.
    For example if the pic third in line is the one you want to appear first in your post, drag it to the far left, first in line as you look at it. The others will shuffle down the line. Hope this helps.
    Exactly mate. This is what i was talking about. It explains it perfectly, I believe it will help our members.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Chris and Adrian, Thank you VERY much. That explains it perfectly. It will help alot when trying to add images that go together, etc. I will have to try it out soon.
    Good idea to post it in the Tech section too, and we appreciate your time Adrian.

HPL.. I have used that method as well, and it was the only way I knew how to do it before now. It is good for being able to write descriptions directly above an image. But I do find it more time consuming and almost like Adrian said, easier to screw it up. lol

OBkreiger, thanks for posting!! I also like the breifcase photo, but the bicycle pic is great too! I have heard that alot of the bicycles of the period in Germany were made by a company called "Diamant".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Got it Guys!! It worked Chris, Adrian. I was able to group the unit pics together. Very easy now that it actually worked! haha

ANOTHER Landesverband Hannover Photo! Check out the medal bar! Also, look at the "Der Stahlhelm" Flag in the back right.....pretty neat.

Here is a Reichswehr Regimental Portrait with MG's posed in front.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

awsome pics

Nice photos guys!!
    Here is one of mine.. It is not new, but it is new to my scanner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

One more!
    Photo taken in 1939 (in Germany I would guess..)

Hi guys, i'm glad you made it Bill.
    What is this pic, pajama party?

Here is my today's contribution to the thread before going to the beach (yeah baby)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

The reverse with the writings belongs to the photo with the cow.
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 06-12-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    the reverse with the writings belong to the photo with the cow.
    mooooooooooooooooo...

Page 53 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast