Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 64 of 365 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Here are mine,
    I hope you like them.
    Hey Ingrid thanks for sharing Nice photos. Do you know which building is that? Does the photo have any description on the reverse?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Do you know which building is that? Does the photo have any description on the reverse?
    Hi,
    take a look here:
    Verdun

No description on the back unfortunately.

Regards

Oh so this is Verdun. I had seen that thread when you posted but not the updated photos. Thanks.
    A few more panzerjager photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

A nice tent constructed of zeltbahns.

?

My wife picked up a nice photo album for me for fathers day so here are some of the photos .

Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

INGRID- Welcome to the thread and thank you for posting those outstanding pics. I really like the Luger and MG photo. Very cool

CHRIS- Now those are some top quality images right there! Remember when i posted the ones from Pz-jager Reg 25? I knew there would be similar pics in your albums with the officers with swords at troop line-ups etc! That photo of the PzJagers in front of the Mercedes truck in Awesome!! Gasmask cannisters in wear, goggles! (if you can find anymore truck/car/motorcycle shots...and find an emblem on the vehicles fender, we can figure out the Regiment probly

RH1941-- Thanks for sharing!!! Love the Feldgendarmerie photo!! I see another band on his right arm too I think?!! Interesting. I like the Gebirgsjager photo too! What an awesome Fathers Day gift, youre lucky!

HPL - My "Badge and Insignia" book came today! Absolutely thrilled with it! I am mad at myself for NOT getting this book earlier!!! I cant wait to get the Unfiorms book now! But I can see why you said this is a MUST for every collectors references! It has everything I would need to refer to if I was stuck on a certain photo! Now you wont need to listen to all of my stupid questions AS MUCH anymore! haha

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    I see another band on his right arm too I think?!!
    No; it's just some paper item/document placed in the turn-up of his sleeve. Using the turn-ups of greatcoat- or tunic sleeves as pockets to store paper items was a common practice and is often seen in photographs.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    My "Badge and Insignia" book came today! Absolutely thrilled with it! I am mad at myself for NOT getting this book earlier!!! I cant wait to get the Unfiorms book now! But I can see why you said this is a MUST for every collectors references!
    Told you you'd like it!

Hey guys,
    Bill i will be looking for any emblems.
    Can you give a link or something for that book you mentioned?
    RH very nice photos you got there, thanks for sharing.

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Can you give a link or something for that book you mentioned?
    Since I had recommended that book to Bill, allow me to answer. It's this title: Amazon.com: Badges and Insignia of the Third Reich 1933-1945 (9781854095121): Brian L. Davis, Malcolm McGregor: Books

Page 64 of 365 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast