Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 365 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

KSH
    ?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I think it is safe to say that there is sufficient interest...!
    I think so too But always good to know if anyone will appreciate it. I shall start to create a nice and organized thread when I receive it. Alas I own no scanner, so I'm going to have to photograph the photos as best I can in natural light. Not ideal I know, but I shall do my best.

- Kenneth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

photographed for albums I've bought a repro table.
    This is faster as the scan

?

Chris a friend from WAF who is a "General Identifier" (i guess) as able to let me know it was Knobelsdorf. I then searched for photos of Majors/Generalmajors during his time of service and think it is Schmidt. Im liking your monument photos, and like how you have the "now and then". very cool, and thanks to HPL for IDing them! (Chris, did you get your uniform book yet?)

KENNETH: HPL is right, we are absolutely interested in veiwing your album!! It sounds like it could be a gem in any collection. Looking forward to seeing it!

Kenneth, scanners are actually pretty cheap now. You can get "Hewlett Packard" flatbed scanners off Ebay for under $40 used and I promise you wont regret it. You can scan your medals/badges too, not just photos. I didnt have one for the longest time, but Im glad I finally got one. Digital cameras work too, just a pain sometimes (for me anyway!)

?

Here are a few more SS pics, enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

Here is a grouping that just arrived today, enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by KSH View Post
    I think so too But always good to know if anyone will appreciate it. I shall start to create a nice and organized thread when I receive it. Alas I own no scanner, so I'm going to have to photograph the photos as best I can in natural light. Not ideal I know, but I shall do my best.

- Kenneth
    Sure man i can't wait. You could also post them in this thread as it will remain active for ever because it gets updated every day. In a new thread it will be nice and tidy but eventually it will be lost and forgotten. It would be a pity if this happened to such an interesting album.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

KSH
    ?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Sure man i can't wait. You could also post them in this thread as it will remain active for ever because it gets updated every day. In a new thread it will be nice and tidy but eventually it will be lost and forgotten. It would be a pity if this happened to such an interesting album.
    You've got a point there Chris! Anybody else that wants me to post the entire album here instead? I am soon finished with the photos, and they have turned out much better than I feared they would. There were more photos from this man's post service than I was aware of beforehand in the album - some very nice ones indeed There were some loose photos also that came with the album. I shall post them a little later on.

- Kenneth

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Chris a friend from WAF who is a "General Identifier" (i guess) as able to let me know it was Knobelsdorf. I then searched for photos of Majors/Generalmajors during his time of service and think it is Schmidt. Im liking your monument photos, and like how you have the "now and then". very cool, and thanks to HPL for IDing them! (Chris, did you get your uniform book yet?)

Yeah mate, i got it and started studying
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I agree Chris, I think it would be a good Idea to show it here too! Like you said, it will keep it alive. Cant wait to see it Kenneth.
    Chris, would you say the book is worth buying? Does it have a section or any photos of Heer Panzer uniforms? Thanks!

NEWBIE: Awesome Pics! PM sent about Deutschland photo tho

This came today. HUGE (like the size of 3 postcards!) Portrait of a Heer officer with Ost ribbon and Wound badge. company 7
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Last edited by Bill T; 07-06-2011 at 02:47 AM.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    This came today. HUGE (like the size of 3 postcards!) Portrait of a Heer officer with Ost ribbon and Wound badge. company 7
    Nice find Bill, but I must correct you there He is a NCO of the rank of Unteroffizier.

- Kenneth

Page 77 of 365 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast