Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 95 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

A few new ones. This thread has been kinda quiet lately!

- Customs man w/ SA + party badge (sorry,dont know dienstgrade)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Panzers on a "Stuttgart" transport train. Havent been able to read shoulderboard yet for regiment ID. Does anyone know of a Panzer Regiment/Division that was stationed at Stuttgart for re-building/re-organizing or similar?

Also What is the blank White Armband for? I have seen this before in other panzer-related pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

One of my favorites!
    Panzerman middle: PAB, EK2 ribb, + Ost Ribb
    Mann on Left: PAB, WBB, OST Ribbonbar, + KRIMSCHILD (and binoculars)

?

Scooped this photo only because I didnt know what the man in middle was wearing.
    Is that circular thing a badge/tinnie or is it totally irrelevant??
    (it makes me think of the screwback piece to an EK1 haha)

?

Unknown (for now) A General, with Knights Cross!!

?

nice new photos mate

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Panzers on a "Stuttgart" transport train. Havent been able to read shoulderboard yet for regiment ID. Does anyone know of a Panzer Regiment/Division that was stationed at Stuttgart for re-building/re-organizing or similar?
    Let's not jump to any conclusions.

Stuttgart was simply this flatbed wagon's "homebase", but that does not tell us anything about the armored unit at hand, since of course the wagon did not belong to the Panzer unit's vehicle park, but was part of the Reichsbahn's rolling stock.

So, on the specific trip where the photograph was taken, the wagon might have had Stuttgart as its point of departure... or as its destination... or it might have might have travelled between two entirely different places altogether.

Also What is the blank White Armband for? I have seen this before in other panzer-related pics.
    This is an identification brassard for the soldier who was temporarily appointed as the "supervisor" for this specific railway transport (or maybe just put in charge of the men and vehicles on this specific wagon). Early examples where plain white, later ones had the word "Transportführer" woven or printed in black letters on them.

Customs man w/ SA + party badge (sorry,dont know dienstgrade)
    He's an außerplanmäßiger Zollassistent. (Note his Army belt buckle, by the way.)
    Last edited by HPL2008; 07-23-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Hey Bill nice ones mate.
    Here are some more of the pzjager guys.
    French POWs

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

More POWs and a killed civilian.

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Destroyed tanks. Note the symbols on them.
    A guy, maybe the owner of the album, posing in front of a destroyed tank.

Page 95 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast