Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 96 of 365 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Captured canons
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

ohhhh Okay HPL, thanks. My thoughts were that it could have been Pz Regiment 7 or 8 (10th pz-Div) since the Kaserne for the division was Wehrkriess 5 (stuttgart), well actually Boblingen. But you are right, that doesnt prove anything. The only thing that got me researching it was the single digit on the Shoulderboard, when using the eye loupe....so I started searching Panzer regiments based or built around Stuttgart, thats all. Thank you for you explanation of the transport trains....makes sense.

Also appreciate you solving my "white armband" mystery too! haha Oh, and good to know he is a associate Zoll-assistant. I am not too familiar with this position, and havent a clue of uniform structure....so thank you.

New Photo: Luftwaffe Flak OberGfr. w/ lanyard, Flakkampfabzeichen, Erdkampfabzeichen, Verwundetenabzeichen, + EK2 + Ost ribb - May 1944
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

nice photo bill
    i havent got any photos lately because the sellers i buy from on ebay have not got anyphotos of interest to me :/ though there is some nice portrait photos cooming up i might get a couple

cheers,
    -patrick

?

Chris, more awesome French Tank photos! Im wondering is the turret emblem on the tank is a Heart or a upside-down spade symbol?? J/w because I have seen alot of these French tanks photos with Spade symbols facing each and every way! Very cool

Some landscapes before destruction

Bill it looks like a heart to me.

Sober images

A nice monument. Since it's located in France i believe Andreas won't be able to help here?

There are a few left which i will post tomorrow to complete the 2nd album.
    Good night guys

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    A nice monument. Since it's located in France i believe Andreas won't be able to help here?
    O ye of little faith... Here you are:

Visiting the Chemin des Dames: La ferme d'Hurtebise/Farm

(But to be honest, if it hadn't been for the "Chemin des Dames" caption in the album as a clue, I would not have been able to find out about this one.)

Page 96 of 365 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 ... LastLast