Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New web site, with great pics, blown up

Article about: Exactly once again that is one reason why I love this site so much, I feel this only for historical aspects and collectors!!! Not for neo Nazi crap as it was said

Default New web site, with great pics, blown up

I just came upon this web site, it has FULL COLOR pics of places like Dachau, Auschwitz, Treblinka, plus full color pics of SS soldiers, and a SS eagle.

These can be as big as you want them to be, so i was thinking they would great wall pics for uniform displays.

Plus, i guess you can send your own pic in, and they will blow that up as big as you want them to do.

So, i thought i would pass this along to everyone.

Brian

Here are a couple of links;

Removable Wall Stickers | Wallzaz

Removable Wall Stickers | Wallzaz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New web site, with great pics, blown up
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New web site, with great pics, blown up

That is a pretty cool sites they have all kinds of modern pictures of the camps.

Yes, a lot of those pics would make a great wall background for tunic displays.

And, its nice to see that they are NOT a politically correct web site, so they would print what ever pic you sent into them.

I thought members in here would like that site.

Brian

This is wrong on so many levels.I have always heard you c ould get anything on the internet this proves it.I can see me now explaining to my wife how good posters of Dachau will look hanging in our dinning room.

?

Quote by operaman View Post
    This is wrong on so many levels.I have always heard you c ould get anything on the internet this proves it.I can see me now explaining to my wife how good posters of Dachau will look hanging in our dinning room.
    I couldn't agree more. To suggest using blown up photos of concentration camps as a back-drop to a display of Third Reich material is not only insulting to the thousands who suffered in these appalling places, but naively plays into the hands of those who take the slightest opportunity to criticise the collecting of historical Third Reich artifacts. Please, let us get this forum back to serious discussion. We can do without this nonsensical, tacky and immature sensationalism.
    Woske.

WELL SAID.

?

I think it is good for research purpose only, not for displaying. I use a lot these pictures for power point for research projects for my masters. That's all.... I do agree with opraman and woske

?

Quote by AKbear View Post
    I think it is good for research purpose only, not for displaying. I use a lot these pictures for power point for research projects for my masters. That's all....
    Using photos of camps for educational purposes is acceptable, but the suggestion to use them blown up as a back-drop for displayng Third Reich memorabilia is not only ill-judged, but offensive.
    W.

?

Exactly!!!!!!!

You know it is really nice to have mates with like intrests,we should all work hard to keep ''Neo Nazi" crap out of this site.There are so many aspects to TR collecting that are fun and historical.stuff like 36 Olympics Zeppelin flight covers propaganda postcards,Hj collectables.I know that the camps are part of all this but I think that it has been documented enough that we don't need sits that sell Hell on earth ''blow ups '' of camp sites.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast