Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nsdap group photo for you all to see....

Article about: I recently bought this one, and what is throwing me off is the NON-ARYAN in the pic, I have never seen a photograph of any NSDAP members with such a person in the pic with them. What do you

Default Nsdap group photo for you all to see....

I recently bought this one, and what is throwing me off is the NON-ARYAN in the pic, I have never seen a photograph of any NSDAP members with such a person in the pic with them.

What do you all think of this photograph.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap group photo for you all to see....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap group photo for you all to see....
    P
    Many

Default Re:An SA member photo for you all to see....

And here is another Photograph i recently picked up.

I'm a little confused by the insignia on the side of the helmet though, may be someone could help me, as this looks like an SA member.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap group photo for you all to see....  

Default Re: Nsdap group photo for you all to see....

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I recently bought this one, and what is throwing me off is the NON-ARYAN in the pic, I have never seen a photograph of any NSDAP members with such a person in the pic with them.

What do you all think of this photograph.

Brian
    I think I know who you are referring to in your photo, Brian, but some of the other gents there are odd looking too ! It's all in the genes as they say ! Maybe the fellow is retired and spent summer days in his garden, or simply back from a southern holiday. I like all these old war-time photos.

The helmeted guy is possibly Austrian/Hungarian or something. I've seen that shield before somewhere........... ?
    Regards,

Steve.

I was talking about the guy that is second from the left, second row, he looks like he could possibly be from India, or the middle east, he for sure is not of traditional German characteristics, the Aryan looks as they would have been looking for during the period.

Brian

I was talking about the guy that is second from the left, second row, he looks like he could possibly be from India, or the middle east, he for sure is not of traditional German characteristics, the Aryan looks as they would have been looking for during the period.

Brian
    That's the guy !

The Germans were friendly with other nations and did have foreign volunteers,
    as you know. Maybe he is a 'non-aryan', and was simply a Nazi sympathizer.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Ok, that's what i was thinking, i just don't see too many party group pics like this, with non-Aryans as they would say back then.

Thanks for helping me clarify that, and have you seen too many like this also.

Brian

Ok, that's what i was thinking, i just don't see too many party group pics like this, with non-Aryans as they would say back then.

Thanks for helping me clarify that, and have you seen too many like this also.

Brian
    I have not seen many 'private' photos like this one before, except for what has been published over the years in books, but this is why I like them ! There are some questions we may never know
    the answer to, and can only speculate !

Makes you wonder what event was held that day !

Very interesting and nice to see, Brian. Thanks !
    Regards,

Steve.

I have another pic i recently purchased, and i thought i would share with you all.

In this one, this family really got involved in the war, and the Party.

I really love this photograph.

Brian

?

In this one, this family really got involved in the war, and the Party.
    Any date on it Brian? I'm guessing before 1938 as the mother is a candidate for the Mutter Kreuz in gold yet doesn't appear to be wearing one. I would think it would be very proudly worn for the photo if she had one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Any date on it Brian? I'm guessing before 1938 as the mother is a candidate for the Mutter Kreuz in gold yet doesn't appear to be wearing one. I would think it would be very proudly worn for the photo if she had one.
    Judging from that fact and especially the various uniforms and insignia seen in the photograph, I would agree and tentatively date it somewhere around 1934 - 37.
    Anyway, a very nice photo, and thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast