Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

Article about: The newest addition to my slowly growing bigger ww2 photo collection.

Talking Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

The newest addition to my slowly growing bigger ww2 photo collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

very nice pic but get it watermarked as some unscrupulous people copy them then sell them on cds on ebay,,heres a few of mine from a LSSAH album, cheers Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler   Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

ok..thnx for the heads up

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    very nice pic but get it watermarked as some unscrupulous people copy them then sell them on cds on ebay,,heres a few of mine from a LSSAH album, cheers Dave
    nice pics dave hows the watermark done photoshop?

cheers mate

?

I use this Coding Elite

hello Squadra33.i also have some origin LAH photos.later i.ll try to make some shots.

here is some of mine LAH fotos.first two:LAH parade~end 30-ies ,size 18/15cm. SECOND:Hitler,Himmler,Hess-parteitag-size A4.THIRD:LAH officer at table.(letters on shoulder board)-normal size.NR4:ss boy,s wedding ,1939.-size 18/13cm.-somwehre in shelws lost some others but can,t find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler   Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler   Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler   Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

sorry for the quality of shots.all photos are very good,just my camera or my bad skills about how to make good shots

forgot the date of last photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Photo SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

?

some great pics being shown thanks for posting,heres a few more from my album

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast