Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Panther with strange camo

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Unusual spot camo on the side skirts, the guy on the right looks like he's got burns to his face!..

Default Panther with strange camo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1238730_1550923755122473_9027056678632896013_n.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	755065
    Unusual spot camo on the side skirts, the guy on the right looks like he's got burns to his face!..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Now theres a first ! Interesting design indeed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Very interesting design and photo , the Panzer looks like it is one form the Regimental HQ Group !!

The RK looks familar but i cannot name him and the guy on the right is atypical of many of the Panzer crews who suffered burns and then returned to action , what is the photo source ?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Very interesting design and photo , the Panzer looks like it is one form the Regimental HQ Group !!

The RK looks familar but i cannot name him and the guy on the right is atypical of many of the Panzer crews who suffered burns and then returned to action , what is the photo source ?
    It was just a random photo somebody posted on facebook, i thought is was worth a copy!...

I know the picture, HG is correct.

- - ------- - -

I know the picture, HG is correct.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Panther is painted in “disk camouflage” probably built at the MAN / MNH tank factories. Title of that photo is usually "Panther Ausf. G Befehlswagen belonging to Fallschirm.Pz.Korps “Hermann Göring”."

?

The Knights Cross winner is Karl Rossmann.

?

Quote by Hagen View Post
    The Knights Cross winner is Karl Rossmann.
    good spot !!

Quote by duska View Post
    Panther is painted in “disk camouflage” probably built at the MAN / MNH tank factories. Title of that photo is usually "Panther Ausf. G Befehlswagen belonging to Fallschirm.Pz.Korps “Hermann Göring”."
    I have not heard of 'disc camouflage' I am now on a mission to find more info

Nick

*edit Found lots of pics !

Here are some:

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3092_zps07218fff.jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	755453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StuG-ambush-camo.jpg 
Views:	2180 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	755454  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Gunny, nice posting. How awful to be caught in a "Brewing Up Tank" The nightmares and fear that guy must have gone through. Pause for thought... Had a bit of moan driving into work this morning, shame on me.
    Regards SK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast