Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzer Unteroffizier studio portrait

Article about: Just picked up locally this photo postcard of a 'very serious young man' decked out in his black wrap...... and who looks strangely familiar to me?? ( or maybe not ) A nice postcard 14cm x 8

Well this is the sharpest image of the tabs I could get with the scanner.
    Does this help at all???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Unteroffizier studio portrait  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Unteroffizier studio portrait
    P
    Many

?

The variations of usage of collar tabs is vast as shown again by this photo !!

?

Nice period "original" portrait taken at a studio in Windhorn (Niedersachsen) Germany. He wears the second pattern Panzer wrap, replaced by the third in 42, which would not (in most cases) have had collar piping. If I remember correctly, the collar piping was done away with in 1942.

Very cool that he has sewn the skulls. Excellent. Love uniform alteration photos the most

?

Nice picture and thanks for sharing. Love the old pictures for sure. He sure has a good complexion. Must have been one of the candidates or poster boys for the master race.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Great photo.

?

I cant tell for sure, but it is possible these are "Russia Braid" pattern collar tabs? just a thought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2