Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!

Article about: Good morning everyone, I just thought I would share a few of the images from a young women's photograph album that I have just picked up on fleabay, it wasn't cheap but it has a little bit o

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    What I can tell you is that the castle seen in one photograph is the one at Nuremberg.
    Thank you for that HPL, one of the pictures that i have not uploaded has the young woman sat in a truck outside a building that has a sign with Bavaria written on it, when i get home from work i will try to upload that one to. As for the nudes Ned, i do not think they will be to your taste as they are very mainstream!! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!
    P
    Many

Here is the "portion" of the image with the Bavaria sign, unfortunately the rest of the sign is not clear. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

Hello again fella's, I now have the album and the front page has this little note written in it. I can see it refers to a camp at the end but as for the rest I have no idea. If any of you chaps can translate any of the writing I would be most appreciative, thanks, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

It says:

"We cordially invite you to a sociable evening on the occasion of Ms. Höfling's transfer. We hope to be able to greet you at the camp on Friday, 9th July 1943 at 8:30 P.M.

The female officers of camp
    6/75 Radeburg.
    "

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It says:

"We cordially invite you to a sociable evening on the occasion of Ms. Höfling's transfer. We hope to be able to greet you at the camp on Friday, 9th July 1943 at 8:30 P.M.

The female officers of camp
    6/75 Radeburg.
    "
    That's great! Thank you very very much for you help, it is most appreciated, Leon.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Your looking buff this morning Ned, If I may on a personal note enquire.. Imak or razor
    I was going to ask the same!...
    Great album BTW!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2