Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Photographs of A. Hitler

Article about: Dear all, I am new to this forum. My name is Stefan, I am 25 years old and I come from Germany. I'm interested in the Third Reich and the Second World War, especially in the rise and fall of

Isn't that Himmler sitting next to him in civilian clothing?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photographs of A. Hitler
    P
    Many

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Isn't that Himmler sitting next to him in civilian clothing?
    You could be right. Here is a photo detail of this man in a better quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images Photographs of A. Hitler 

Ja, das ist Heinrich Himmler...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Hitler in 1938 during a passage through Freiwaldau, a former administrative district of Czech Sudetenland. On November 21 1938 Freiwaldau was formally integrated to the German Reich.

67.000 of 69.000 inhabitants of the administrative district Freiwaldau were German. You can see the exultations of the crowd as Hitlers passes them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

Thank you for sharing these unique photos with us...glad to have you aboard!
    cheers, Glenn

Yes --- very nice photos, Stefan. I especially like the more "candid" ones--

?

Thank you both!

Moving on to the next two photographs:

The first photo shows Hitler next to Erich Raeder (left), supreme commander of the Kriegsmarine (military navy), and Werner von Blomberg (right), Reichswehrminister, during the dedication of the Marine-Ehrenmal (navy memorial) Laboe near Kiel on May 30 1936. The tower still exists (see photo in attachment).

The second photo shows Hitler during a visit of the German Air Force in Poland. One wing of the plane has been improvised used as table. You can see documents on it which are fixed with stones. Am I right in assuming that the picture was taken in 1939?

Best regards,
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

?

Again a picture of Hitler and Mussolini at the Fuehrer's headquarter Wolfsschanze (Rastenburg, East Prussia). Notice the soldiers in the back. I have no additional information for this photo, but it should be taken in August 1941 during Mussolini's visit.

Last edited by SH89; 05-26-2015 at 08:31 AM.

?

First photo:
    Hitler at the Reichsparteitag (Nuremberg Rally) on a small enhancement. He gave his speeches from the platform above the Hakenkreuz (swastika) which you can see in the picture. According to the stamp on its back, the photo was taken by "PHOTO-HARREN", a photographer from Nuremberg.

Second photo:
    Hitler entering a plane in Krosno. I have been able to find some more information about this photo. It was taken in August 1941. On August 27/28 1941 Hitler was at the Fuehrer's headquarter "Anlage Süd" (two railway bunker) in Poland and met Mussolini. Hitler spent the night in his train and the next day he flew from Krosno airfield to visit various headquarters near Uman (Ukraine).

Please compare my photo with the photo from the internet (attachment No. 4). I think this is the same place and plane. What do you think?

Best regards,
    Stefan

Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

?

A big photograph of Hitler during the Nuremberg Rally while he is taking the salute of the SA.

On the back of the photo it says that the picture was taken in 1938. I don't think so. In my opinion the photo is older.

I found a picture of Hitler in his car during the 1938 Nuremberg Rally (see attachment No. 3).

When you compare the car and the license plate to my photo, you can notice, that the photo I possess is not from 1938.

I received the information that the photo might even be taken before 1933 (no representatives of the Wehrmacht, few swastika flags, early SA caps).

Any other opinions?

I sent an email to the historical society of Nuremberg, let's see what they respond.

Photographs of A. Hitler  

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast