Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!

Article about: A new section to post original photographs of those who were holders of the Ritterkreuz and it's higher orders !! - - Updated - - Oberleutnant Wolfgang Ryll 13.10.1941 Oberleutnant Führer 5.

Default Re: Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    My newest acquisition, a photo of an unknown RK holder.

A very nice photo Ingrid!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!
    P
    Many

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A very nice photo Ingrid!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph!

?

Awesome photo Ingrid!! Paul, dont know how I missed that Kruger photo, but thats a rare shot. Lengies, that photo on the bottom is great, have you IDed him yet?

?

Here is the "Panzer Count" Graf von Strachwitz and his command tank w/ 16 Pz Division while in Uspenskoye (about 20 miles west of Moscow). KC w/ Oaks, Swords, and Diamonds!

(ones who are Id'ed left to right, Id'ed on back)

1. Oberlt Franz Ledebur
    2. The Pz Count (really 3rd from left)
    3. Oberlt Friedrich Wilhelm Scheidmann
    4. Asstnt Arzt. Dr. May
    5. Lt. Stein
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!  

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Awesome photo Ingrid!! Paul, dont know how I missed that Kruger photo, but thats a rare shot. Lengies, that photo on the bottom is great, have you IDed him yet?
    Hello Bill,no, I looked everywhere, nobody was able to identify who he is. i began to despair

Thank you Bill.

award ceremony of my still unkown RKT
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!   Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!  

Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!   Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!  

?

Ref Hubicki farewell,first pic 2nd from left is Major Walter Gorn later GM and holder of the Swords
    Harmel

Gents, Major Eberhard Pohl a Stalingrad survivor who won his RK on hill 124.5, on the Northern edge of the Kessel, 17th December 1942, being presented with his RK by 44th Infantry Division commander General Deboi. Pohl was commander of the first battalion, Infantry Regt 134 "Hoch und Deutschmeister", part of 44th Inf Div.
    I also show a signed portrait of him that was commissioned when he was recovering from wounds in hospital in Kharkov earlier in 1942, prior to winning his RK, he later painted the RK on himself !
    Source of the photo is E-Bay, I do not have the new owners name.....the signed portrait image is in my collection with other papers and his 1957 awards.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!   Photos of High Award Winners RKT and above !!  

?

Quote by Harmel View Post
    Ref Hubicki farewell,first pic 2nd from left is Major Walter Gorn later GM and holder of the Swords
    Harmel
    Correct Harmel! the order from left to right for that pic for reference:
    Hptm Franz Kohout, Mjr Walter Gorn, General Hubicki, and Wilhelm Schmalz

Lengies, Have you found out who that RKT is yet? Such a nice photo grouping

Steve - Great signed portrait/painting! That's really neat that he added the RK himself too! That would be cool if you could find who owns the other photo to possibly add to your grouping

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast