Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!

Article about: Hi guys, got this album in the mail today! Check out the photos, some pretty good ones I think. I included some pics that aren't strictly WW2 related because I think that they show the kid's

?

Default Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!

Hi guys,
    got this album in the mail today! Check out the photos, some pretty good ones I think. I included some pics that aren't strictly WW2 related because I think that they show the kid's personality, which is what I like about this album. I think he was a pretty good photographer and rather creative in certain spots too.
    Happy Reading,
    Eddie
    P.S. I don't have a scanner, so I just used my phone's camera, sorry about the glare.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!   Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!  

Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!   Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!  

Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!   Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!  

Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!

very nice photos good buy the kid definatly had a nack with a camera

tom

?

Default Re: Photos! From Northern Germany to France and Stalingrad and back!

really unusal photos , i enjoyed seeing them , thanks
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...