Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Photos which show Non Conformity with Regulations !!

Article about: by Eddie HPL, thanks for the clarification, I always appreciate you knowledgeable input. I think I remember seeing the whole set of photos of the suicides in Leipzig, pretty disturbing, alwa

?

Default Re: Photos which show Non Conformity with Regulations !!

Wow Pual how unusual have never seen that before.

Greg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos which show Non Conformity with Regulations !!
    P
    Many

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    This is quite unusual the coat looks to be made, of army camouflage.
    Really interesting this one i downloaded i really zoomed into it, it seems the KC wearers coat is Heer sumpfmuster.

?

Post 65 - SS-Brigadeführer is KC holder Fritz FREITAG, SS-Standartenführer is swords winner Helmut DÖRNER and SS-Obersturmführer next to him looks like later KC holder Heinz Jürgens.
    They were together in 4.SS Polizei-Panzergrenadier Division.

Lado

Default Photos that defy explanation ...... or challenge the norm!

So we flip through our favourite photo book of ww2 - or we find one with previously unpublished images - or we find the images ourselves and we see something unusual - something that defies the term "textbook" and we ask ...... " what the?"
    Here are some of those images I have found - maybe you have some too?

#1 - mess time in Russia ..... but the guy divvying out the grub wears one of those M34 side caps with the soutache that goes all the way to the edge ...... nah, they don't exist, surely???

and the helmeted soldier has some weird strapping on his helmet, never seen that before ..... CAN'T be period!!

AND the first soldat has his entrenching tool reversed in the carrier so it points back toward his leg .......OOH, I hate that!!!!

We always MUST keep an open mind!
    Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos which show Non Conformity with Regulations !!  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Default Re: Photos that defy explanation ...... or challenge the norm!

#2 - a mortar crew and one soldier is wearing a beaded helmet????? ( hang on, they weren't for combat? )
    No decal so can't be a field police .....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos which show Non Conformity with Regulations !!  

#3 - this officer is playing it safe - take the eagle and swaz OFF my cap and I'll be OK!

Ah, the famous SS MP44 trooper from the battle of the bulge photo series ..... know it well!
    ( wonder why he has his entrenching spade carrier backwards? .... pretty hard to get it out!! )

#4 - strategy planning in Poland. Officer on the right has the weirdest backing cloth material shape for his arm shield I have ever seen - certainly not original ...... maybe it's a polish fake?

Also note the medal loops on his tunic ......... but no medals??? ( probably lost them in a poker match )

So you see, there is ALWAYS something that defies our stereotyped mental images - truth IS stranger than fiction!
    Cheers, Dan

so many men with so much going on. somtimes dident have time to stick to regulations.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Ah, the famous SS MP44 trooper from the battle of the bulge photo series ..... know it well!
    ( wonder why he has his entrenching spade carrier backwards? .... pretty hard to get it out!! )
    By the look of the map case he's a Senior NCO or an Officer so why dig you own hole when you can order someone else to dig it.
    Ornamental shovel and carrier.
    Cheers Dan
    Dave

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast