Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Photos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military Personnel

Article about: I'm not asking for these people to be identified, might be near impossible to accomplish, but I was hoping you guys would have an idea, based on the photos, where I might be able to get more

Default Photos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military Personnel

I'm not asking for these people to be identified, might be near impossible to accomplish, but I was hoping you guys would have an idea, based on the photos, where I might be able to get more information on these people, maybe even ID Ranks, or any other information. Each photo is approximately 9" x 6". Female photo is 1/4" longer. Thank you!Photos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military PersonnelPhotos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military PersonnelPhotos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military PersonnelPhotos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military Personnel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military Personnel
    P
    Many

Default Re: Photos of: Wehrmacht Officer & Female Medical/Military Personnel

Looking at the ladies' WWI-era awards, I'd say that she is Austrian...She is also wearing the Maltese Order of Merit.
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Looking at the ladies' WWI-era awards, I'd say that she is Austrian...She is also wearing the Maltese Order of Merit.
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn! I'm assuming these look original?

Yes, they are original photos...Welcome to the Forum, btw!
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks for the welcome and your help

By the way, do we know what the writing on the back of each photo indicates?