Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?

Article about: 100% fake.agree with Adrian.this is fake-probably made in Ukrainians(IMHO).there are so many of them.sometimes they put some KGB ARHIVE stamp on to back,then write with red or blue ink ower

Default Re: Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?

100% fake.agree with Adrian.this is fake-probably made in Ukrainians(IMHO).there are so many of them.sometimes they put some KGB ARHIVE stamp on to back,then write with red or blue ink ower stamp-SNJATO S UCHOTA,or some other story tale.fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

thanks ade you have a wealth of knowledge and help us newbies save money thanks again

One of the earliest reproductions of the image itself was as photo number 187 in the 1936 cigarette album "Adolf Hitler" (page 123). The original caption translates as "Preparations of the Party congress 1935. The Fuhrer discusses the plan of the march past."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AH1935.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	63239  

?

It is an obvious fake copy of a press release photograph, one of which I have in my collection. The men in the photo are (left to right) Viktor Lutze, AH, Julius Schaub.
    W.

Lutze, Hitler, Schaub and.....Leni Riefenstahl. Here's another version of the scene actually taken during the planning for the 1934 Nuremberg Rally, of which Riefenstahl made "Triumph of the Will." Interesting to note therefore, that the editors of the 1936 book "Adolf Hitler" cropped Riefenstahl out so they could mis-date the image caption as 1935, as noted above!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leni1.jpg 
Views:	3920 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	67420  

Here's another well-known photo of Lutze, Hitler and Riefenstahl taken at the same time.

Name:	leni2.jpg 
Views:	20173 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	67421  

schnellmann
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would not buy these as original. They are modern made reprints with fake stamps on the back to lure the unwary. They are often printed on old East German made photographic paper.

Cheers, Ade.
    I agree with Ade here, as usual. If you look on fleabay, they are ALWAYS selling these nice, old German TR images. I ask you, where the heck did the Russkis get all these German TR images? They claim, after the war. And I think they are telling the truth. Then, as previously stated, they copy the originals, or copys, on old-looking paper. You will notice that every darn one of these Russki images are yellowed. I have seen NO black & white images from them. I have 100's of black & white images from Nazi Germany, and very few yellowed ones. And another thing. You will notice that ALL of the Russki images are deckel edged! All of them, that I have seen.

A couple of years ago, I got scammed on pictures like this one. I too bought a picture of a German soldier on top of a Stug. Sold as original WWII photo. It had a great authentic look, yellowing, etc. A few months later I saw three copies of the same picture for sale. The scammer said the pictures were KGB seized photos used for intelligence, and they were just found. The only thing that was just found was a new sucker, ME. Be Careful guys!

?

Another obvious giveaway to the correct year is the rank insignia being worn by Schaub. He held the rank of SS-Oberführer from 27 February 1934 until promoted to SS-Brigadeführer on 1 January 1935.
    W.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12