Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

pictures of Magda Goebbels and her children?

Article about: can anyone help me despite the very bad flash on the photos to let me know if these are pictures of her or not? Stig

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    What is the worse crime I ponder, putting ones own children to death or willingly being part of a machine that put over a million other people's children to death
    It gives me goose bumps even thinking about it
    Both incredibly terrible But, I'm a daddy. There's no force on earth that would make me not do everything possible to ensure my boy survives. Taking his life is evil beyond comprehension. But, like I said, I'm not trying to compare two evils to see which is worse. I'm just saying the event that springs to mind for me, is this one which seems like it takes on a totally different dimension of deranged mind to do. There are a myriad of other moments to choose from just as worthy of condemnation.

"Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief." - C.S. Lewis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Madness is Always terrifying...

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Magda felt that Postwar Germany would not be worth living in, and that her children wouldn't stand much of a chance being The Goebbels' Children...She wrote that "God would surely forgive her and understand" why she was intent on the family dying together...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123