Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Post your SS photographs

Article about: 100% orginal sale auschwitz please bid

Default Re: Post your SS photographs

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Good eye Patrick. However, the paper shown in the Ebay auction is okay. It is period paper from what I can see. It is always a red flag when you see your photos on Ebay, but in this case....I am assuming that there was more than 1 copy when printed. So as long as Robbie's photo is on period paper, I think it is okay. Alot of family and group photos were printed in doubles.
    (most likely it is on the same exact paper too, as they were probly printed together)
    Bill, I do not believe Robbie said it was his photo? Same watermarks. Or, Robbie is "Totenkopf Elite"
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS photographs
    P
    Many

Great photos Bill! I especially like the one in post #26. The Stug crewmember in wearing my favorite cap! The älter art Feldmütze

?

I found that photo on eBay and thought I'd show it here to see whether it was worth bidding on. Sorry to cause confusion!

Robbie

?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace I can't afford this anymore so here's the link to the Wiking photograph! Ends in five minutes!

Robbie

?

My new photo arrived today: I particularly like this one because it shows the SS dagger in wear (slightly) not to mention the cuffband and armband!

Thanks,
    Robbie

Quote by Styx View Post
    My new photo arrived today: I particularly like this one because it shows the SS dagger in wear (slightly) not to mention the cuffband and armband!

Thanks,
    Robbie
    In wear and in a vertical hanger! Nice one Robbie!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by Styx View Post
    I found that photo on eBay and thought I'd show it here to see whether it was worth bidding on. Sorry to cause confusion!

Robbie
    Ohhhhh okay. I just figured it was your photo that you had posted, and Patrick had found the same one online. There was no source posted along w/ the photo...so I misunderstood. Thanks for settin me straight Ralph!

Robbie- Nice new pick-up!

JESSE- That is also my favorite piece of headgear and also one of my personal favorite pics in my collection

?

Hi everyone! This thread's a little on the antique side now but I thought I may as well update it with a few pick-ups of mine, rather than start a new thread. I know a few of these have been on the forum already but here they all are together!

Hope you like them!

Robbie

I like them I am glad you bumped this thread Robbie !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I certainly dont mind a revival of this thread either.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast