Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Private Photo's of Hitler

Article about: Hello, I thought I would start a thread on Private photos of Adolf Hitler, I like private photos of Hitler because Hitler wasent Posing in a studio knowing that this photo will be on cigaret

?

Default Private Photo's of Hitler

Hello,
    I thought I would start a thread on Private photos of Adolf Hitler,
    I like private photos of Hitler because Hitler wasent Posing in a studio knowing that this photo will be on cigarette cards and postcards.
    I am in the process of getting a private photo of Hitler and when I get it I will post it,
    But I would like to see yours!

regards,
    Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Private Photo's of Hitler
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Private Photo's of Hitler

My photo of Hitler arrived,

cheers,
    pat

KSH
    ?

Hi Patrick,

That's a nice photo you have gotten yourself

Here are my only photos of Hitler in my collection, as you requested my friend! Not many, but the best I can do! On the last photo Hitler is by definition 'posing' (as this was taken by Heinrich Hoffmann - a blown-up section of a larger photo I believe) but I think it has a natural character to it, so forgive me for including it!

Private Photo's of HitlerPrivate Photo's of HitlerPrivate Photo's of HitlerPrivate Photo's of HitlerPrivate Photo's of HitlerPrivate Photo's of Hitler

- Kenneth

?

Excellent....!
    Very nice photos mate.

cheers,
    Pat

KSH
    ?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Excellent....!
    Very nice photos mate.
    Thank you Pat! Glad you like them

Surely there must be some other members in possession of private photos of der Führer? After all he was the leader of Germany from 1933 to 1945...whether people like it or not...

- Kenneth

Well, in III Reich Germany it was not prohibited to own a camera and it was OK to make a picture of any leaders of the state. So there are thousands of photographs. But try to find any non propaganda pictures of the Soviet leaders:-P. I have not seen any.

?

I have an ss album that belonged to a member of the lah that guarded hitler at the berghof, there are approx 75 pics of him in it, heres a couple
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Private Photo's of Hitler   Private Photo's of Hitler  

Here's one that I've got, classic "passing by in car"/parade type of shot but I think it's a nice and quite representative original.

I really do find this to be an intriguing subject and, as stated earlier, these original Hitler snapshots are bound to be out there in quite large numbers so they're not all that pricey either... anyone here specifically into collecting the private Hitler snapshots?

And if anyone else has got any.... please, do share

Ok... so far there's 4 members, incl me, that's got private Hitler photos to show off... no one else? I totally understand if people don't want to post their photos online for anyone to copy, don't get me wrong... I just find it peculiar that there seems to be virtually no interest in private photos of, arguably, the most infamous man in modern history. Come on, guys

I have a few more that I'll post when I get around to scanning them.

?

Thanks for showing.

Cheers, Patrick