Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real picture of joseph goebbels

Article about: I bought this album and it has pictures of Joachim Lemelsen in too. It looks like this is Lemelsen with Goebbels - so I am thinking it is an original picture. Just wondering what you guys th

?

Default Re: Real picture of joseph goebbels

Amazes me when a member can pull the smallest detail from a photo to tie it to a place a time or a specific event.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real picture of joseph goebbels
    P
    Many

How rare are original private photographs of Goebbels? I would be very interested in collecting an image of him as well as Leni Riefenstahl. Is that an impossible task?

?

Quote by beginner View Post
    How rare are original private photographs of Goebbels? I would be very interested in collecting an image of him as well as Leni Riefenstahl. Is that an impossible task?
    not impossible but hard to find, They are quite expensive becouse he is usally not alone and the people around him also contribute to the price. I see one for sale I want but its very dear because goebbels is next to adolf Hitler and hermann Goering.

cheers,
    pat

I have quite a few "original" photos in the same postcard type format from that period. Most are just everyday soldier portraits so I know it was a pretty common practice at that time. I think its an original photo and since it has some big wigs featured they had it done on that kind of print.

Madman

?

IMO This is an original period private photo, printed by a period studio/atelier. Postcard format photos were VERY popular back then and many times were not even printed with the intention of being mailed/posted. They offered a larger and more detailed image, and many times were the only type of paper a studio would offer....especially for portraits.

the address of the Studio is written on back it seems. A nice image!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2